Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Saffa
02.13.2013 , 04:03 AM | #2671
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Sorry to disappoint you, I don't know who that person is. Maybe, just maybe, there are actually other people who think the same as me but are too afraid to speak up since they just get bullied by others here?
You bully people too remember this ?

Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
*facepalm*
Safasafin Knight LVL 50 Laum Assassin LVL 26

darthnish
02.13.2013 , 05:42 AM | #2672
Quote: Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
you bully people to remember this ?

Safasafin lvl 50 Knight Laum lvl 26 Assassin
this.must.stay.on.the.front.page.

frose
02.13.2013 , 06:44 AM | #2673
Don't worry guys - threads about minor aesthetic request changes are getting Bioware responses but an issue affecting every player on three servers isn't.
Swashbuckler

odonoghuet
02.13.2013 , 07:43 AM | #2674
As long as they keep on dragging this out, I'll keep on posting.

It isn't hard to guess they can't do squat till they get the automated transfer system running because they can't spare the manpower to manually transfer or merge us with the push on Makeb.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

jahdur
02.13.2013 , 07:54 AM | #2675
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
As long as they keep on dragging this out, I'll keep on posting.

It isn't hard to guess they can't do squat till they get the automated transfer system running because they can't spare the manpower to manually transfer or merge us with the push on Makeb.
Possibly or they have contracts that they have to honour, which is amusing considering they have behaved in a completely dishonourable fashion to every oceanic player. Five months to make a decision is beyond pathetic and these delaying tactics are disgusting and contemptible.

If they can't for what ever reason implement these changes soon they can at least have the honesty to inform their customers.

darthnish
02.13.2013 , 11:50 AM | #2676
at this point id even take a no, i just need closure.

Saffa
02.13.2013 , 01:00 PM | #2677
Who knows if they will do it they better do or they would lose a subscriber.
Safasafin Knight LVL 50 Laum Assassin LVL 26

MyPetMonkey
02.13.2013 , 03:36 PM | #2678
Quote: Originally Posted by jahdur View Post
Possibly or they have contracts that they have to honour, which is amusing considering they have behaved in a completely dishonourable fashion to every oceanic player. Five months to make a decision is beyond pathetic and these delaying tactics are disgusting and contemptible.

If they can't for what ever reason implement these changes soon they can at least have the honesty to inform their customers.
They can still tell us that though... No harm in outlining contractual issue for servers or whatever.

Evgen
02.13.2013 , 05:59 PM | #2679
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
I doubt it will work. Players who play on pve server will not want to play on the new merge server if the new serve were to be a pvp server. The same is true of players on pvp server playing on a pve server. Both solutions will cause a lot of discontent and most likely high number of players quitting. Finally, if whenever BW allows transfers off server there will be little point in merging the server if players transfer off and the server once again becomes a low pop server.
I think it's pretty obvious they wouldn't make the combined server be a PVP server.
And according to the survey I conducted 85% of people across the 3 servers want to merge, and are unhappy wiht the current state of APAC server population. The discontent comes from people worried about losing their names, or that the PVP group, or non RP group will harass them. If the population increases there are those that would move back, or even start playing again. More so than those that want to leave if, or even if the servers are merged.

There is no more need for discussion.
It's time for action.

Ea/Bioware management. I find your lack of initiative disturbing.
(makes hand into a chokey hold)
Didn't know I could do that over the forum did ya!
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

hamsel
02.13.2013 , 07:17 PM | #2680
Can we please get an update on this?

We were trying to form an ops group for the event world bosses last night and it was PAINFUL. It took forever to get 16 players. By the time we finally had the group and tried (and failed) once, I had to go. This on the 2nd day of an event.. :/