Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Amlici
02.09.2013 , 06:06 AM | #2571
Quote: Originally Posted by Marshal_Ney View Post
Come to tell me the same thing,after u reach level 50 and u want to gear ur character in campaign or dread guard.
Even rakata gear is something unusual to find on GD due to the lack of OPS,even normal FP need loads of time before they start.
It's still possible to find groups running your level of content here on Dalborra. Although most people cleared alot of it ages ago on there mains. I got most of my Rakata gear months ago and took a break. Only just starting to look at campaign and dread guard gear now.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

Twizitd
02.09.2013 , 01:59 PM | #2572
How much longer can this go on? This matter is going far beyond ridiculous

darthnish
02.09.2013 , 03:21 PM | #2573
Never give up never surrender,- The Man God Day[9]

sankalp
02.09.2013 , 04:33 PM | #2574
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
Doing nothing or closing the APAC server is a damned if they do, damned if they don't issue for Elder Game players, since we lack the player base to properly do the content or the Ping to be compedative on the content. Really think any player could be carried through Ten stack Dreadtooth to get access to the bonus boss of NiM TFB with a 150+ ping? Let alone be compedative in PVP or general NiM mode ops?

Mergers or bust at this point.
This. on MDN we are now trying to get 3 guilds together to be able to attempt DT on more than 2-3 stacks. It is a logistical nightmare when you dont have enough people.

SgtKatharn
02.09.2013 , 05:01 PM | #2575
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
Doing nothing or closing the APAC server is a damned if they do, damned if they don't issue for Elder Game players, since we lack the player base to properly do the content or the Ping to be compedative on the content. Really think any player could be carried through Ten stack Dreadtooth to get access to the bonus boss of NiM TFB with a 150+ ping? Let alone be compedative in PVP or general NiM mode ops?

Mergers or bust at this point.
This is true 'cause when they develop operations that have a mechanic that can wipe the operation with a cast time of 2 seconds it is just enough time to cancel your current cast and use your interupt with a sub 50ms ping and with a ping of greater than 150ms forget about it.
Four One Nine
Empire Squadron 419 Guild
Moving to The Harbinger if closures go a head Sign the Petition

Kirjalax
02.09.2013 , 06:56 PM | #2576
I'm on Gav and to be honest what is more important to me is that 2 out of every 3 days at the moment, my gaming experience is either ruined or significantly negatively impacted by lag issues/ not being able to connect at all.

I am paying to play the game, and while more players on my server might be nice, being able to get on the server is actually a huge pain for me at the moment.

My connection is otherwise fine, I pay top dollar for good bandwidth and have no connection issues anywhere else on the net.

vian
02.10.2013 , 02:16 AM | #2577
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirjalax View Post
I'm on Gav and to be honest what is more important to me is that 2 out of every 3 days at the moment, my gaming experience is either ruined or significantly negatively impacted by lag issues/ not being able to connect at all.

I am paying to play the game, and while more players on my server might be nice, being able to get on the server is actually a huge pain for me at the moment.

My connection is otherwise fine, I pay top dollar for good bandwidth and have no connection issues anywhere else on the net.
Funny you should mention that - I'm on Gav as well, and just over the last week or so, it's been very hinky; randomly tossing me out, lagging, getting stuck on the loading screen. After performing perfectly well for the past 12 months, I might add.
Two blasters; no waiting!

darthnish
02.10.2013 , 06:42 AM | #2578
I heard that if we get 3000 posts we;ll get another response.

xxpcwizardxx
02.10.2013 , 06:45 AM | #2579
Bioware please start the merge during the next maintenance so you can work out the bugs that may come-up and i m sure if the apac server needs to be down longer for this i m sure people be willing to wait to get this done

thank-you

soz for caps just wanted this to stand out
May The Force Be With You.

jarshr
02.10.2013 , 07:08 AM | #2580
to the post above me.....my heart breaks for u now, welcome to the waiting game...its been oh i dunno like 4-5 months now?? and we are still waiting....and we always will, bioware are not doing anything ur only bet is to reroll on US servers like most of us or stop playing.