Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

odonoghuet
02.01.2013 , 06:52 AM | #2431
Please tell us if we are getting a merge or getting closed down?
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

Twizitd
02.01.2013 , 07:54 PM | #2432
Make up your mind please Bioware, we will not let this matter pass.

Cheezfriend
02.01.2013 , 08:20 PM | #2433
servers/polls... whatever

Action is what is needed. I stopped playing until whatever they do is implemented.

darthnish
02.01.2013 , 09:57 PM | #2434
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
servers/polls... whatever

Action is what is needed. I stopped playing until whatever they do is implemented.
i am with you sir havent logged on in 2 weeks

CJUK
02.01.2013 , 11:20 PM | #2435
come on bw give us an answer already!

Alkemmi
02.02.2013 , 12:59 AM | #2436
Dear Bioware/EA,

I have played like many since the start , had toons on Harbinger , came across to be left in ghost town.
Many FP's and group required play not done because of player numbers on apac.
I'm on Dalbora , and from what I hear we are better off than other servers but its this simple

Give us transfers to US servers of our choice or at least merge us to one super server.

Like an idiot I am still paying but with this level of single finger responses , I am reconsidering.

All the best

Alkemmi
As the wise Secret Agent Oso say's 'It's all part of the plan.........., More or less " and yes I have 3 young kids

Alkemmi
02.02.2013 , 08:09 PM | #2437
Funniest thing about this whole thing is we have even offered to pay in reasonable terms (cash/coins) for a solution but still no word or honest response other than blah blah blah ( undertones not enough money to care right now) . We got a cartel market to work fleecing I mean service our customers with.

All the best
Alkemmi

As the wise Secret Agent Oso say's 'It's all part of the plan.........., More or less " and yes I have 3 young kids

zXBurntToastXz
02.03.2013 , 12:05 AM | #2438
Bump- Make your move bioware, the problem won't go away by itself

lucotas
02.03.2013 , 11:08 AM | #2439
1super APAC server would be the solution to this problem
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

jahdur
02.03.2013 , 12:24 PM | #2440
Based on their replies I would already assume that they have made a call on what they want to do, one can only assume they did not announce it to put off negative fallout. Their last response was to get everyone arguing over an issue already resolved, one need only look over the past posts to realise that. I dearly hope I am wrong and that they are behaving with the best of intentions but it is hard to not see their actions as anything but blatant perfidy.