Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gnomesolo
01.21.2013 , 11:02 PM | #2281
Hello Mcfly (BW), we made a choice now merge us . No more meetings JUST DO IT!

falcon_Xtreme
01.22.2013 , 01:37 AM | #2282
Bioware , start a poll and set a deadline, with the options that you guys are actualy willing to carry out if it is voted for by the oceanic community. once the result of the poll is in, carry out the majority vote. you cannot please everyone. let the tribe decide.

The community has already submitted many ideas regarding this issue throughout this thread over hundreds of pages and thousands of posts. the time for repeating ourselves is over , if you guys/girls/afkdevelopers have not got the message by now, 2000 more posts beating a dead bantha into bantha fodder (?) wont help.

You have the tech to merge the servers. ( you have done it before ) so oceanic merge servers should be on the poll. Master Darnala world pvp does not exist, so we are not losing anything except the three letters P V P in the server type section.

US Server transfer option, <-- this has been mentioned so many times its like the movie groundhog day, (except bill murray does not post on these forums?) so the only thing in common really is the repetition . AGAIN you guys have the tech to do this. you transfered many people here (me included). you can transfer them back. but this time when you build a bridge charge a fee. (like the US servers those left behind after transfer option get rolled into another existing server)

Cross server gameplay. is the infrastructure there to allow oceanic servers to pvp against each other , or use group finder and play together? this would boost pvp match rates, flashpoints rates, and it would allow interaction with more players. which really is the crux of the issue. <--- if this is doable put it on the poll. that way we can keep the 3 oceanic servers but enjoy the change interaction brings.

I cant think of too much more than that. others smarter than me will chime in. what I do know is that we currently have frustrated portion of the oceanic community, begging for a solution for problem thats been around for a significant period of time. master darnala general chat is discussing this very issue right now, and has been for the last 30 mins (trolls have started to derail the conversation now though... if only pvp popped........)

I enjoy this game, i support this game with sub and im a sucker for the new gamble bags but the shop will only hold our attention for so long.... ( ps make in game pazaak already)

just fix it. help us bio-won kenobi your our only hope. (unless of course EA makes the decisions then i'll turncoat and go with them)
REDZONE & PROUD!

Cheezfriend
01.22.2013 , 01:41 AM | #2283
Good post falcon.

falcon_Xtreme
01.22.2013 , 01:44 AM | #2284
Set up the poll in such a way that only those who are based in the oceanic locations can vote (as per account creation details) accessible only through account options, with only one vote per account.
REDZONE & PROUD!

Laris_Rai
01.22.2013 , 02:13 AM | #2285
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnomesolo View Post
Hello Mcfly (BW), we made a choice now merge us . No more meetings JUST DO IT!
Yes, because of course the decision should be made by the people with the LEAST amount of technical information on the situation.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S. Thompson

Spinikar
01.22.2013 , 02:39 AM | #2286
Falcon hit the nail on the head. There was more than enough evidence before joveth made the post. Put up a poll if need be but in all honsety, the decsion has been made, the majority have spoken.

Time to Act.

A deadline needs to be stated.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

craic_fox
01.22.2013 , 01:21 PM | #2287
Quote: Originally Posted by falcon_Xtreme View Post
Bioware , start a poll and set a deadline, with the options that you guys are actualy willing to carry out if it is voted for by the oceanic community. once the result of the poll is in, carry out the majority vote. you cannot please everyone. let the tribe decide.
This, with the proviso that the fate of each server is determined by the 'tribe' of that server.

And +1 for a speedy implementation, whatever is decided.

Cheezfriend
01.22.2013 , 04:51 PM | #2288
Quote: Originally Posted by Spinikar View Post
Falcon hit the nail on the head. There was more than enough evidence before joveth made the post. Put up a poll if need be but in all honsety, the decsion has been made, the majority have spoken.

Time to Act.

A deadline needs to be stated.
Exactly

A POLL is a good idea but we dont need it!!! They have sat on this for over 4 months, this thread is 229 pages by creating a poll it will only delay the outcome by another month (or 4!!!)

Obirayy
01.22.2013 , 05:27 PM | #2289
Ok. Bioware can you please reply acknowledging the recent suggestions and post. Stay connected with us abd dont leave us hanging!

You dont have to reply with the answer but just to let us know your progress.

Everything else just feels pointless from here
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

ztee
01.22.2013 , 05:55 PM | #2290
Im just sad that this thread is still here. I still log into MDN every now and then to played a geared char, but the queues just suck.

Fix this rubbish already guys .... sooo unproffesional