Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ailie
01.01.2013 , 07:39 PM | #1661
Quote: Originally Posted by Prabhunath View Post
- Bump -

For the sake of the Force, please stop ignoring us on Master Dar'Nala. It's 2013 already, what are you waiting for, Bioware? F2P didn't help our population much, neither did Christmas, and I highly doubt RotHC will either. Just give us the damn options to transfer already.
Gotta feel for you guys, we got a good injection of lowbies on Gav, but with the F2P restrictions it's not done much from a WZ or Ops perspective. Should come over to Gav and just lvl on warzones. Sub 50 pumps.
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

scullzomben
01.01.2013 , 08:03 PM | #1662
Also, not going to re-roll.

50 Operative (Min/Maxed in 61's)
50 PT (Full campaign, not min/maxed yet though)
50 VG (Full WH)
50 Sniper (BH/Campaign Mix)
50 Mara (BH/Campaign Mix)
50 Merc (BH/Rakata Mix)
50 Sorc (BH/Rakata Mix)
50 Sin (BM/Rakata Mix)
50 Sage (WH/BH/Rakata Mix)
50 Sent (Not too long ago dinged)
40 Guardian (Already has 1.5k RWZ comms)
40 Scoundrel

Only species I dont have is Mirialan. I have WAY too many legacy features unlocked. I have a decent amount of credits (around 15 mil) as well as a 400 of every crew skill who can make purples for various classes while leveling as well as some nice end game gear. I have every companion maxed affection, as well as a 50 human, meaning I start new characters with 500 bonus presence.

So no, re-rolling will never be an option for me. I tried it on Bastion and have a level 14 over there. No credits, no legacy perks, nothing. No way in hell.

Thingymawotzit
01.01.2013 , 08:45 PM | #1663
Another reason that the population of these servers is suffering is that existing characters on any of the US or EU server cannot transfer to APAC, not even if they are willing to pay a transfer fee.

If you missed the free transfer period then there is now no way you can move your character there. Its stuck where you made it.

I agree though that the APAC servers need to be consolidated. As a result of the low population we are now seeing long time APAC players simply creating character on the US server and playing there. The US server during APAC peak time is still busier than any of the APAC severs during APAC peak.

Bioware - Fix it!

Blitz-wing
01.01.2013 , 09:50 PM | #1664
Let present a United Front to those in charge.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/apac-server-merge/

Good idea to add your Server

Psyclic
01.01.2013 , 10:52 PM | #1665
Quote: Originally Posted by Blitz-wing View Post
Let present a United Front to those in charge.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/apac-server-merge/

Good idea to add your Server
/signed
Great idea!
I tweeted Joveth about this but got no response. Would have preferred a "I cant talk about that" at least but got nothing
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Banegio
01.01.2013 , 10:54 PM | #1666
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyclic View Post
Would have preferred a "I cant talk about that"
EA/BW has succeed in lower our expectations.

Jonnara
01.01.2013 , 11:01 PM | #1667
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
I am still wondering why even paid transfers are not ready because they would be making a packet from those they must have some serious problems in the code and the team can't get it working unless they do a manual transfer.
Because they are running a game engine (HERO) that is famous for having no inter/cross server abilities.
Proud Member of the Master Dead'Nada Server

LadyDrusilla
01.02.2013 , 12:06 AM | #1668
Anecdotally I've seen a considerable increase in the Gav Daragon population since F2p and it seems to be growing, not shrinking. Last time I played prior to F2P there were around 15-20 people on each fleet and 25 or so on Coruscant/Dromund Kaas. One person (me) on Voss. In the past week or two it has been 30-60 people on each fleet and 60-80 people on the capital worlds and I even saw five other people on Voss.

Not great but it is a start.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

scullzomben
01.02.2013 , 01:26 AM | #1669
While you are here handing out bans, how about you reply?

Gutless *****s.

Karasuko
01.02.2013 , 04:05 AM | #1670
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
While you are here handing out bans, how about you reply?

Gutless *****s.
Ayup. aaaannnndddd back to the top.