Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

scullzomben
12.30.2012 , 01:14 AM | #1631
One APAC server is what we want.

RP'ers can have their own channel. Though, as I have a toon on the RP server, I can even tell not a lot of this "RP" happens.

Obviously, the server would be PvE. There isn't even any OWPvP on MDN anyway, so there will be no loss.

Karasuko
12.30.2012 , 07:14 AM | #1632
and back to the front page.

orpheus
12.30.2012 , 01:40 PM | #1633
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post

RP'ers can have their own channel. Though, as I have a toon on the RP server, I can even tell not a lot of this "RP" happens.

Obviously, the server would be PvE. There isn't even any OWPvP on MDN anyway, so there will be no loss.
PVPers can just flag cant they ?

Karasuko
12.30.2012 , 04:10 PM | #1634
and back to the top, hopefully page 165

AIRCONGO
12.30.2012 , 04:26 PM | #1635
Bumpppppppppp
<Midian>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Yolo'no-scoped
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / FÓcebones / Swollows / Shackabrah

Jonnara
12.30.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1636
Happy new year peoples!
Proud Member of the Master Dead'Nada Server

Reble-Dog-Squad
12.30.2012 , 05:56 PM | #1637
WOW!!!! this thread is still going, i thought that Bioware/EA would have resolved this important issue by now
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

scullzomben
12.30.2012 , 08:39 PM | #1638
Back to Page1

Spinikar
12.30.2012 , 08:53 PM | #1639
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post

A server merge to a High Pop PVE server is the most Practical, Sensible thing to do. Bioware, however, choose to believe F2P will fix the servers. Well, yes, we have had a nice steady increase in Pop on all servers, these are mostly free to play members that can only participate in three warzone's and, correct me if I'm wrong, can't Raid with out buying a cartel pass. We still can't get decent warzone's pops on MDN. Raiding isn't so much a problem for me, being part of a reasonably large guild, but I feel sorry for the poor buggers who aren't in a guild an can't raid, or do flashpoints.

A server merge will not only make most of the Subscribers still around Happy, and see and end to this thread, It will most likely see a return of a lot of Subs that have left because PvP has become extinct or they can't raid, form groups etc.

I believe that Biowares course of action is simply that they don't really want to see the APAC, or even this game continue. This only leads to the assumption they will milk the game to return as much profit as possible before closing up shop.

They speak about exciting planned content for the next few years, but their actions suggest otherwise.

A server merge is what is needed. The community said this months ago. You have the technology to do. Either you want this game to succeed or you don't. Continued silence only proves my point, You have given up on Star Wars: The Old Republic.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

Karasuko
12.30.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1640
aaannnnddddd back to page 1