Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

scullzomben
12.07.2012 , 09:30 PM | #1331
I'm looking forward to 1.6 and not being able to play the new Warzone if I dont get in to the Queue Chain.

Queue Chain - The same 8 people who manage to get in to the ONE warzone that runs due to our shocking population that is still being ignored.

Assile
12.07.2012 , 11:03 PM | #1332
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
I'm looking forward to 1.6 and not being able to play the new Warzone if I dont get in to the Queue Chain.

Queue Chain - The same 8 people who manage to get in to the ONE warzone that runs due to our shocking population that is still being ignored.
^This

AIRCONGO
12.08.2012 , 05:06 AM | #1333
134 pages and still no confirmation on our future yet. I'm slowly wondering what i'm paying for.
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Droptek

Selvec
12.08.2012 , 05:11 AM | #1334
Well I'm not paying to play at the moment lol. My launcher has stalled during the patching process on "Main Assets 93" at 28%. Sucks balls.
We want action regarding low player numbers on Oceania servers!
Sign this petition if you agree.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-b...mbers-problems

noodlehaus
12.08.2012 , 05:18 AM | #1335
Quote: Originally Posted by AIRCONGO View Post
134 pages and still no confirmation on our future yet. I'm slowly wondering what i'm paying for.
you're playing for our happy times at the harbinger

eventidephoenix
12.08.2012 , 06:09 AM | #1336
At least a post on what you have discussed or intend to discuss... Communicate with the community... We're not unreasonable people, we sound frustrated only because there is no communication at all

bibbyd
12.08.2012 , 08:09 AM | #1337
Our server is bs. Everytime it ticks over half an hour in a wz q a bit of me dies on the I side. Sad thing is everyone left here are awesome people and all want the game to succeed. Y bw are u being ****s to us!
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles

tzagheru
12.08.2012 , 08:11 AM | #1338
Quote: Originally Posted by AIRCONGO View Post
25 fireworks. now be gone HATER!

OGsam
12.08.2012 , 12:18 PM | #1339
I'm astounded at the lack of news from BW on this issue D:
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Spinikar
12.08.2012 , 07:31 PM | #1340
Quote: Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
I'm astounded at the lack of news from BW on this issue D:
What are you talking about? They said they are looking into it and will give us some news in a few days......4 months ago......

Bw, F2P has increased our population on MDN by a tiny amount. It won't save this server. Get your head out of the clouds and do something proactive.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com