Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ToFN DPS Leaderboard

Assillius
03.22.2013 , 11:22 PM | #441
Repost

Character Name: Imminence <Outbreak>
Character Class: Shadow
Character Spec: 7/3/31
Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/166087/tim...131/0/Overview

I_Sithed_MyPants
03.22.2013 , 11:40 PM | #442
Quote: Originally Posted by Assillius View Post
Repost

Character Name: Imminence <Outbreak>
Character Class: Shadow
Character Spec: 7/3/31
Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/166087/tim...131/0/Overview

I mean...I'd like to believe you aren't cheating, but after admitting it last time you posted, I'm sceptical.

Yeah it's hard to detect cheaters, and I'm sceptical about a lot of people who post. I'll definitely have to figure out new rules for the post 2.0 leader board to make cheating more noticeable...anybody have any suggestions?
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

Donalj
03.23.2013 , 08:16 AM | #443
Quote: Originally Posted by I_Sithed_MyPants View Post
I mean...I'd like to believe you aren't cheating, but after admitting it last time you posted, I'm sceptical.

Yeah it's hard to detect cheaters, and I'm sceptical about a lot of people who post. I'll definitely have to figure out new rules for the post 2.0 leader board to make cheating more noticeable...anybody have any suggestions?
Video recording of parse, even if it is ****** 240p you can still see debuffs on target and everyone around them.

RikuvonDrake
03.23.2013 , 08:23 AM | #444
Wont that make the fights very laggy?
Gate Crasher - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress - The Eternal Warrior
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Assillius
03.23.2013 , 09:51 AM | #445
Quote: Originally Posted by I_Sithed_MyPants View Post

/facepalm alright i can do with armour debuff u guys will see the difference

Donalj
03.23.2013 , 10:25 AM | #446
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Wont that make the fights very laggy?
Unless they are using an archaic computer, no. It doesn't take much to record 20 fps at 240p lol

Leafy_Bug
03.23.2013 , 10:30 AM | #447
Well, I officially give up. My best parse was 2235 dps on the ops dummy and i am still short of T-MAN and the crazy slinger . I probably missed one merciless or was short on a few crits. In any case, I will try again in 2.0 as I oscillate a lot on that flipping dummy. Doing 50 more parses hoping I beat the top two is going to put me in the psych ward.

Gratz to all, Focker out!

tman_ac
03.24.2013 , 04:25 AM | #448
If you wanna get close to 2.3k you aren't allowed to do any mistake at all. You need a perfect run and a lot of crit luck. Took me a lot of dps tests to get to it, and never reached it again. However, 2200+ I am now always doing.

According to anti cheat system: I like the idea with recording your tests. My computer can capture in full HD while playing SWTOR, however I have every once in a while small lags (guess it's when fraps creates a new file, cause it splits the video files every 4GB).

Best would be if torparse could record all debuffs given to the dummy and to the player.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

I_Sithed_MyPants
03.24.2013 , 07:08 PM | #449
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Best would be if torparse could record all debuffs given to the dummy and to the player.
This would be perfect...
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

Phoeniixx
03.25.2013 , 02:37 AM | #450
Well it can't because debuffs on target don't show up in your combat log. The best would be video with some overlay parser so you can see actual dps on the video.