Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

ToFN DPS Leaderboard


TwistedTony's Avatar


TwistedTony
01.24.2013 , 12:59 AM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by ellrochell View Post
we have powertechs in full 63 hitting 2k you are claiming to hit 300 dps more than them its just obviously fake. I could go in my parser and just double all my hits claiming i hit 4k dps.
Lol you can't compare PTs to sentinels and say that's why he's cheating

Sentinels > powertechs easily. They're the best melee dps
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

Leafy_Bug's Avatar


Leafy_Bug
01.24.2013 , 03:16 AM | #342
Quite sad to see the direction where this thread is heading. Someone who has put the effort and time to show the potential of this amazing spec gets berated because 'oh noes you cheated'. If this is the best argument people have instead of pushing this top higher then I refuse to get into this leaderboard with parses. I got a pretty nice one and you will end up accusing me of cheating as well. The only 'cheat' I have done was spending 8 million turning my sentinel into the DD it can be.


I have met T-Man at the dummy several times before I knew he was such a skilled player. I just saw a sentinel with good gear and asked my question about overload dot refresh and he kindly explained. I spent more than a week on the dummy 4 hours a day learning watchman and it was inevitable not to meet T-Man. You guys keep QQ while some of us pew pew.

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
01.24.2013 , 05:03 AM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
1. I noticed that your relics are the Elite War Hero ones, why not the Dread Guard that are "supposed" to be best in slot for sentinels, are the Elite War Hero that much better?
I tried both. In the end 2 EWH relics worked best for a 5 minutes fight. (at least I always did more dps with 2 ewh; can be as well that I was totally unlucky with crits in those runs with the activation relic) However, in PvE I am sometimes using 2 EWH relics and sometimes 1 EWH relic and the +350 power relic. It depends on the boss we have to face. If I am able to constant dps I use 2 EWH relics, for example on Kephess in TFB. At Bosses where I need higher dps at special phases I use one activation relic instead, like on Kephess in EC.
Alright that is understandable, will start grinding up some ranked coms then to get two and be able to shift them depending on bossfight, thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
2. Should I "Save" Zen for Overload Saber or/and should I save Overload Saber for Zen, I mean if I have 24-26 stacks and Saber comes off cooldown, should I use it or save for zen? Same with Zen, lets say I have 30 stacks and Saber comes off cooldown in 2-3s, should I save my stacks for it?
I am always doing it as you say the 2nd: If I see my overload saber's cd is soon done I wait these 1-2s before I activate Zen. Other way around, I never wait to use cauterize or overload saber cause it's your main dps abilities.
Thanks for the answer, I was really unsure about if I should save the dot/saber for zen, but thanks for clearing that up!
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
3. How much should I use force charge, every time it comes off cooldown as an focus builder or should I rather use strike?
Dunno what's force charge. You mean that single target attack with force?
Sorry, went to Imp Terms, I meant force leap.

Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
4. Why is your parser site always in German, I cry for myself when trying to see your rotation, I studied English, Spanish and Italian, never German
My parses are in German cause I am German and my game runs in German language.
Ahh alright ^^
Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
01.25.2013 , 09:26 AM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by ellrochell View Post
so where is iamviolents 2.3k parse?
On my own home server I am the owner of the highest Mara parses ranging above 2200 in carnage spec. I just recently went back to Anni and posted a few 2200+ parses as well. As for a 2.3k, I don't parse often enough to get that lucky with crits, T-man is truly lucky and very skilled. He has the highest BT parse in the world right now, and I myself have the highest non-BT parse in the world. Please, don't try to insinuate that I am bad or that anyone is cheating. Sentinels/Maras and GS/Snipers are the highest DPS specs in the game, PT's don't compare. On our server we have one who parsed at 2097 once, but never any higher. Stop calling people bad because you don't understand game mechanics.

ellrochell's Avatar


ellrochell
01.26.2013 , 01:58 AM | #345
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
On my own home server I am the owner of the highest Mara parses ranging above 2200 in carnage spec. I just recently went back to Anni and posted a few 2200+ parses as well. As for a 2.3k, I don't parse often enough to get that lucky with crits, T-man is truly lucky and very skilled. He has the highest BT parse in the world right now, and I myself have the highest non-BT parse in the world. Please, don't try to insinuate that I am bad or that anyone is cheating. Sentinels/Maras and GS/Snipers are the highest DPS specs in the game, PT's don't compare. On our server we have one who parsed at 2097 once, but never any higher. Stop calling people bad because you don't understand game mechanics.
I'm not calling him bad, if its true its a very good parse. I was just wondering as his rating is very low compared to what crit he on a parser. Yes there are more crit buffs in Anni but it was just outstandingly high crit. Also i never called him bad

ellrochell's Avatar


ellrochell
01.26.2013 , 02:02 AM | #346
Also I'm just amazed because people have gone from hitting like 1900 to 2300 in the space between 61 to 63 when looking at the gear, it looks like **** all difference. And maybe i over reacted towards him for this I apologise but I just know people who are near enough 63 BIS and hitting no way near that number. I also don'd doubt their skill because lets face it you can only be as quick as your global CD.

Shandellon's Avatar


Shandellon
01.26.2013 , 03:09 AM | #347
Its not only matter of gear, its matter of actually learning your class, knowing when exactly you can benefit from using something outside standard rotation, knowing when and how to spend additional resources, when to click your CDs, etc. It takes a while. I'd say this 200dps would be the difference from basic rotation to what is actually done

Crits aside
Cyntia - Sage Healer Hôpë - Gunsliger Dps
<Not Good Enough>/<FriendlyFire> @ ToFN

Samohnat's Avatar


Samohnat
01.26.2013 , 07:54 AM | #348
Uhhh, just checked this thread after a long while, and I'm pretty confused with the current highest log

Sorry to say so, but... http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/33766356.jpg

Look on "Heib" attack for example. Min hit = 2986, Max hit = 2986, yet it only has 44% crit and avg hit is 1147? Gnadenloser Hieb is even more wicked, 16.9% crit right... 4861 min hit - RIGHT Not to even talk about Vorstoß. Look on min hits of any other dual-wielder... that thing is either bugged or edited from the top to the end.

None of the min hits should be higher than 500 for a watchman, maybe except for force charge.

tman_ac's Avatar


tman_ac
01.26.2013 , 10:05 AM | #349
If you look at the log itself you see that all those skills have lower min hits. I don't know what's up with that overview page. But I can assure you I did not change anything. Here are some numbers from the log itself:

16:11:02.506 Tman's Gnadenloser Hieb hits Operationsausbildungsziel MK-5 for 451 Energie damage, causing 451 threat.

16:11:13.083 Tman's Hieb critically hits Operationsausbildungsziel MK-5 for 406* Energie damage, causing 406 threat!

16:11:16.409 Tman's Vorstoß hits Operationsausbildungsziel MK-5 for 387 Energie damage, causing 387 threat.

Basically those numbers should be the value at min hit. (only searched for the first low numbers in the log, it's possible there is even a lower number)

So that overview page is ****ed up, I have to agree. But as I said before, if you look at the log itself you will see all the values. However, I think min hit should be for all (except force attacks) 0 cause of dodges/misses.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

Paasch's Avatar


Paasch
01.28.2013 , 02:25 AM | #350
To Tman
I noticed you stacking a few power augments and was just wondering what the reasoning is for doing so ?