Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ToFN DPS Leaderboard

tman_ac
01.23.2013 , 05:35 PM | #331
Yes, it does in watchman tree if it crits cause cauterize has +30% and + 15% dmg in it. Before you insult people and talk about something you obviously don't know go and test it on your own.

First you say: lol, you have a msterstrike which hits for 9k. Now you say cauterize can't hit for 2.4k. What's next?
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

IAmViiOLENT
01.23.2013 , 05:38 PM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by ellrochell View Post
16:11:20.879 Tman's Brennt (Physisch) critically hits Operationsausbildungsziel MK-5 for 2416* Elementar damage, causing 2416 threat! LOL no way does a dot hit this.
Yes, they can. With all CD's up (Adrenal, Relic, and BT), and using the 4 set vindicator set bonus on my anni mara, I've had a 3 stack of Deadly Saber crit for OVER 3.2k.

tman_ac
01.23.2013 , 05:40 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Yes, they can. With all CD's up (Adrenal, Relic, and BT), and using the 4 set vindicator set bonus on my anni mara, I've had a 3 stack of Deadly Saber crit for OVER 3.2k.
Thanks, good to see there is someone who knows his class. The watchman/annhi tree is meant to maximize your damage on your burning skills, as those are your main dmg abilities.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck

ellrochell
01.23.2013 , 09:54 PM | #334
so where is iamviolents 2.3k parse?

ellrochell
01.23.2013 , 09:56 PM | #335
also if he actually looked at the gear you linked you are not using two of those

ellrochell
01.23.2013 , 09:57 PM | #336
we have powertechs in full 63 hitting 2k you are claiming to hit 300 dps more than them its just obviously fake. I could go in my parser and just double all my hits claiming i hit 4k dps.

I_Sithed_MyPants
01.23.2013 , 10:01 PM | #337
Calm down Baron, Tman isn't cheating.
R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists>

I_Sithed_MyPants
01.23.2013 , 10:05 PM | #338
we have powertechs in full 63 hitting 2k you are claiming to hit 300 dps more than them
Marauder / sentinel dps is still better than powertech's, so a 63 bis sentinel will be a fair bit above a powertech, also the closest pt / vanguard was Thoric and his post was from quite a while ago, so its unlikely he's bis 63.
R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists>

ellrochell
01.23.2013 , 11:06 PM | #339
The fact these parsers can be tampered with before uploading makes me question it all.

tman_ac
01.24.2013 , 12:06 AM | #340
we have powertechs in full 63 hitting 2k you are claiming to hit 300 dps more than them its just obviously fake. I could go in my parser and just double all my hits claiming i hit 4k dps.
You obviously did not read what I wrote:

Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
I made another like 50 dps tests. The range between the dps tests was always 2100 up to the 2288, which I never reached again. A normal value you should always reach as a watchman sentinel (BiS) is 2100-2150. However, this game is so random when it comes up to crits.
I made a s.hitload of dps tests, I always hitted 2.1 - 2.15k more or less easily. What I figured in all those tests is, that if you have only like 1% more crits your dps already raises a lot.

I don't know how this crit chance is actually calculated by the game. But I know for example that your crit chance for force attacks from sentinels is about 60%. So I just tried to be extra lucky. Figured out that my force crits varied from ~ 65% to above 70%. When I had 65% crits my dps was at that mentioned 2100 - 2150 dps.

The thing about this dps test in here is you have to be lucky for more than 5 minutes. So tell your powertech he should make as well around 50 dps tests and I bet in one test he will have that amount of luck in crits as well. Compared to my last dps test, where my overall crits were ~44% I did hit 2160 dps. There I wasn't even BiS (still really close to it) and then when I saw Teagan came to 48% I knew this would be possible with my sentinel as well in maybe 1/100 tries. Gladly, I did need "only" around 50 tries. While testing that much I could as well optimize my rotation a bit to really not waste any CD's.

So yes, have to agree: 2288 is really a high value, still I believe it's possible to even break 2.3k and go up to around 2320 if you can keep your luck with crits.

And seriously, I am not a cheater. It would firstly never come to my mind to cheat and 2ndly I would never waste time on changing text files.

This is just that one outrageous dps test I had, and I never did hit it after it again. Made another like 10 after this one cause I really wanted to break 2.3k, but fortune wasn't with me anymore. I spent around 130 attack adrenals the past days just for my dps tests, and it just sucks that you wanna try make me look bad just because you compare apples with bananas.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck