Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ToFN DPS Leaderboard

KaVlaS
01.13.2013 , 03:10 AM | #261
1. Character Name <Guild Name>:
DeathStrider <Vodka and Balalayka>
2. Character Class: Marauder
3. Character Spec: Carnage
4. Gear link: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...7-397965e40b6d
5. Torparser link: http://www.torparse.com/a/98628/time...927/1358029235
DPS: 2192.01

Samohnat
01.13.2013 , 03:43 AM | #262
Not to be an ***, but I noticed something wrong - 02:15:45.896 Deathstrider's Bloodthirst effect of Bloodthirst fades from Maximban.

Maximban is a Juggernaut.

Your max hits don't correspond well with the avg hits.

I_Sithed_MyPants
01.13.2013 , 11:45 AM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Samohnat View Post
Not to be an ***, but I noticed something wrong - 02:15:45.896 Deathstrider's Bloodthirst effect of Bloodthirst fades from Maximban.

Maximban is a Juggernaut.

Your max hits don't correspond well with the avg hits.
Where did you see Maximban mentioned in his log? When I clicked the link the log showed this around 2:15:45.896 -

Spoiler
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

I_Sithed_MyPants
01.13.2013 , 11:51 AM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Frogmite View Post
Character Name <Guild Name>:Miravi<Vodka and Balalayka>
Character Class:Marader
Character Spec:Annihilation
Torparse Link:http://www.torparse.com/a/97135
Time:23.26.10-23.31.13-5m03sec
This was done on the wrong dummy, log shows Operations Training Dummy, needs to be done on the Operations Training Target MK-5 on the fleet.
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

KaVlaS
01.13.2013 , 12:34 PM | #265

ArenaDestroyer
01.13.2013 , 03:14 PM | #266
There is a lot questinable things in all LOG's.
Lets take a close look at the leader Ash'ley Jedi Sentinel and his log when we press it it shows DPS 2189, but if we look at the combat itself fight 3 20:24:54 - 20:30:41. We will see that his DPS is 2154.71 Me myself dont wanna be an *** like anyone, so i want Ash'ley or topicstarter to make a clearence about it.
About the rules:
#Must be combat logged on the level 50 Operations Dummy on the Ziost Shadow / Gav Dragon.# &
#However it is not permitted for a Marauder / Sentinel to give his Bloodthirst ability to another player who is combat logging. Or for a player to use armor debuffs etc not available to their class.#
Rep/Imp feet is a common place and if you dont have anyone with you in group (thats not restricted BTW), someone can still attack same target and make hisown debuff's on target, with will not be displayed on your log, but still affect your damage. in that case its better to be at your ship with full party of sages or operativs with will be displayed in log and everyone will know that.
#You may specify a time frame within the combat log in order to negate the effects of waiting for combat to end for example, this will be accepted as long as the time frame chosen is at least 5 minutes.# - a very strange rule, in my opinion it sound like - "everyone can correct their logs, anyway they want it, we dont give a **** about that ".

Samohnat
01.13.2013 , 03:22 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by I_Sithed_MyPants View Post
Where did you see Maximban mentioned in his log? When I clicked the link the log showed this around 2:15:45.896 -
http://www.torparse.com/a/97246

this is the log he originally posted with the juggernaut ^^

Samohnat
01.13.2013 , 03:26 PM | #268
Notice it has the same times... someone did a little log modifying

Donalj
01.13.2013 , 03:27 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Samohnat View Post
http://www.torparse.com/a/97246

this is the log he originally posted with the juggernaut ^^
Which implies he is using armor debuff?
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

Donalj
01.13.2013 , 03:30 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by ArenaDestroyer View Post
There is a lot questinable things in all LOG's.
Lets take a close look at the leader Ash'ley Jedi Sentinel and his log when we press it it shows DPS 2189, but if we look at the combat itself fight 3 20:24:54 - 20:30:41. We will see that his DPS is 2154.71 Me myself dont wanna be an *** like anyone, so i want Ash'ley or topicstarter to make a clearence about it.
About the rules:
#Must be combat logged on the level 50 Operations Dummy on the Ziost Shadow / Gav Dragon.# &
#However it is not permitted for a Marauder / Sentinel to give his Bloodthirst ability to another player who is combat logging. Or for a player to use armor debuffs etc not available to their class.#
Rep/Imp feet is a common place and if you dont have anyone with you in group (thats not restricted BTW), someone can still attack same target and make hisown debuff's on target, with will not be displayed on your log, but still affect your damage. in that case its better to be at your ship with full party of sages or operativs with will be displayed in log and everyone will know that.
#You may specify a time frame within the combat log in order to negate the effects of waiting for combat to end for example, this will be accepted as long as the time frame chosen is at least 5 minutes.# - a very strange rule, in my opinion it sound like - "everyone can correct their logs, anyway they want it, we dont give a **** about that ".
If you had ever done a parse before you would know that when you finish, it takes a few seconds to leave combat and so your dps is lower becuase you stop attacking then 4/5 seconds leave combat. You cut it so it gives the ACTUAL dps of the fighting.
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot