Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

JamesBalla
09.19.2012 , 04:56 PM | #21
Howdy. I'm Denetrin and Joiless. (I know my Marauders outfit is perfect ;3) I mainly PvP but I'm also a Raid leader for Ascension Strikes Back. My favorite type of cookie is a Snickerdoodle, It's the only good one C: See you all in PvP/RP/Whatever.
Solo Queue determines the best players
Bastion
<Don't Panic>

Jaddis
09.19.2012 , 05:09 PM | #22
I'm Reiena, formerly Jaadis. And have my operative Reneie. Plus, well a smattering of other alts. Glad to see so many familiar faces still!

And my favorite would be Costco Chocolate Chip, the soft chewy kind.

Jenemi
09.19.2012 , 05:15 PM | #23
Hi I'm not actually on this server, but I wanted to say this thread is awesome and cute and I wish there were more topics like this T~T <3

(and my favorite cookie is homemade chocolate chip~)
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

ebmccown
09.19.2012 , 05:37 PM | #24
I love you all, and oatmeal raisin cookies.

Desi you owe me a lapdance.
K a e l e f t h A r t e r i u s W a t c h m a n S e n t i n e l
A s c e n s i o n S t r i k e s B a c k B e g e r e n C o l o n y

Syberduh
09.19.2012 , 05:41 PM | #25
Ushanev here. Also Venahsu -- though as much as I like grappling people into fire pits and generally being OP it's just not as fun as Ush. I'd have to go with chocolate-chocolate chip (some days that's a chocolate cookie with dark chocolate chips and some days a chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips). Fresh-out-of-the-oven snickerdoodles are right up there too.

So if you had to guess which dailies Flux runs most often ... which might those be? Er, it's for a friend.

I won't be in Outlaw's Den before 9:30 tonight so hopefully Melyn will be careful until then.

MelliMelon
09.19.2012 , 05:45 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Hi I'm not actually on this server, but I wanted to say this thread is awesome and cute and I wish there were more topics like this T~T <3

(and my favorite cookie is homemade chocolate chip~)
RP servers are where the cool kids are at.

Jenemi
09.19.2012 , 07:01 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
RP servers are where the cool kids are at.
Hehe. :P I'm...just a bit too shy for an RP server.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

AnitaNC
09.19.2012 , 07:32 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
My favorite type of cookie is a Snickerdoodle, It's the only good one C:
I *love* snickerdoodles! My favorite cookie these days would probably be (vegan) chocolate chocolate chip from Whole Foods. Costco makes amazing cookies though!

I've got 8 chars so far on Begeren Colony - Zo'el the Bounty Hunter and Ri'a the Smuggler would be my two highest. I've been playing since early access but have yet to reach 50 even once. Zo'el is 45 though, so maybe I'll get her to 50 before the 1 year anniversary of the game!

Nice to meet ya'll!

xContex
09.19.2012 , 08:03 PM | #29
I guess i'll join in. First of all my fav. cookie has to be chocolate chip although Sugar cookies come a close second. My IGN is Scyn yet you'll probably find me under Spade (My vanguard). 90% of my time spent is on the fleet in the combat area so its a sure bet you'll find me there. I'm always open to partying up and pvp'ing as that is pretty much all I do in SWTOR. Cya all ingame!
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

Reynaga
09.19.2012 , 08:14 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Hehe. :P I'm...just a bit too shy for an RP server.
you can always come play the strong silent type, or the quiet librarian type....sorry I mean yeah there is something for everyone ><
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.