Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raid Progression

grallmate
11.11.2012 , 07:47 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Banegio View Post
There is lesson learned from the feedbacks in this thread. With some of the lockouts being shared between different challenge modes of the same operation, uncertainty can arise when only the screenshot of the last boss kill is taken.

I suggest everyone to make the little extra effort upfront to take the screenshots of all bosses kill in order to avoid any unnecessary dispute in the future and avoid the tedious digging into combat logs down the track.

Good luck and have fun with the upcoming new challenge.
Or just include the Codex entry...
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

Vindrik
11.11.2012 , 07:51 PM | #52
Codex entries aren't 16-man and 8-man specific, so this doesn't provide a solution. Individual boss-kill screenshots are the easiest way to avoid any future conflicts.

Aurojiin
11.18.2012 , 02:10 AM | #54
Managed to get a group together, spent 2.5 hours in there tonight (stop AFKing Ero) and downed the first two bosses. We'll take a screenshot of Kephess when we down him (next raid isn't until Friday). I think Aspect may have taken a shot of the loot though. We're not competing for anything so it's not really a big deal.

I must say, getting two Dread Guard bracer tokens is quite nice
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Vindrik
11.18.2012 , 03:44 AM | #55
Agreed, the amount of loot you get is fantastic. And here isn't a competition, it's for acknowledging the people who are making good strides in the raiding scene and creating a community thread for PvE progression. Will chuck up a tentative edit, any screenshots you have available can solidify it. Are you with TEHEE still? At any rate, good luck with Kephess!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to encourage people to keep up to date with posting your progression, it's not only a great way to be proud of your accomplishments, but also lets the rest of the server know who the guilds are that are getting this content done regularly. It's a good advertisement for your guild to show that you're doing so well!

Aurojiin
11.18.2012 , 03:55 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
Will chuck up a tentative edit, any screenshots you have available can solidify it. Are you with TEHEE still? At any rate, good luck with Kephess!
Yeah, it was a TEHEE run. I'll ask Aspect next time he's online, otherwise I'll screenshot the codex entries tomorrow night. And cheers

Imrealybored
11.18.2012 , 08:53 AM | #57
Grats Notorious Synergy.

Damn, you guys didn't waste any time
We haven't had any time on Nightmare yet, as the server downtime took care of that.
Also, we have A LOT of people away at the moment.

Again, a massive congrats on the Kills. Good work!
Cheers,
Triggerhappy

rreddy
11.19.2012 , 02:03 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Managed to get a group together, spent 2.5 hours in there tonight (stop AFKing Ero) and downed the first two bosses. We'll take a screenshot of Kephess when we down him (next raid isn't until Friday). I think Aspect may have taken a shot of the loot though. We're not competing for anything so it's not really a big deal.

I must say, getting two Dread Guard bracer tokens is quite nice
AFK brb like 2 mins

Psyclic
11.19.2012 , 09:28 AM | #59
Reverence finally got 8 man HM TfB cleared tonight
EDIT: Forgot the SS
http://reverence.us/profile/2422042/...37#pid=1235514

That will give my system time and lock out, forgot to get a SS with my UI showing for the kill shot.....whoops
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Aurojiin
11.19.2012 , 01:48 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyclic View Post
Reverence finally got 8 man HM TfB cleared tonight
Grats Final boss kills are always a great feeling.