Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raid Progression

ChuangTzu
03.11.2013 , 06:07 PM | #131
The Jedi Enclave got to 3/4 NiM EC last night.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Punchy
03.11.2013 , 06:52 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
The Jedi Enclave got to 3/4 NiM EC last night.
Congrats, congrats. Not taking Murad seemed to propel you guys to the last boss. *ponder*
Where's my taunt?

ChuangTzu
03.11.2013 , 07:32 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
Congrats, congrats. Not taking Murad seemed to propel you guys to the last boss. *ponder*
3rd boss ain't really any harder than HM. We are still pushing the enrage on the tanks, really need to step up the dps! Murad was just late so we got started without him! Must have stopped for a pie!!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Punchy
03.11.2013 , 08:07 PM | #134
3rd boss ain't really any harder than HM. We are still pushing the enrage on the tanks, really need to step up the dps! Midas was just late so we got started without him! Must have stopped for a pie!!
Minesweeper is a bit of a joke in NiM. It actually makes it easier by forcing you to do it one way and one way only. I am curious to see your DPS parses for tanks. You run with two Sentinels right, Talak and Squall?

And lol. Sounds like a certain someone in our raid group.
Where's my taunt?

ChuangTzu
03.11.2013 , 08:13 PM | #135
Minesweeper is a bit of a joke in NiM. It actually makes it easier by forcing you to do it one way and one way only. I am curious to see your DPS parses for tanks. You run with two Sentinels right, Talak and Squall?

And lol. Sounds like a certain someone in our raid group.
Yeah, last night we had 2 Sents and 2 Commandos. Talak and Squal put out some serious numbers.

Punchy
03.11.2013 , 08:38 PM | #136
Yeah, last night we had 2 Sents and 2 Commandos. Talak and Squal put out some serious numbers.
Mm. Again, I would love to see a torparse of their logs from your run. Not expecting one, but if provided, I may be able to figure out why tanks were so close to enrage.
Where's my taunt?

ChuangTzu
03.11.2013 , 09:16 PM | #137
Mm. Again, I would love to see a torparse of their logs from your run. Not expecting one, but if provided, I may be able to figure out why tanks were so close to enrage.
We know where we're going wrong but I'm not going to comment on that. If the others want to so you their parses that's up to them. But thanks for the offer of help.

Edit: and just to clear things up, we did hit the enrage several times, including the time we downed them.

azina
03.13.2013 , 07:27 AM | #138
Pax Fatalis cleared EC nim Kephess and got Warstalker at the same time

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/1109401.jpg

SamuelAU
03.13.2013 , 07:29 AM | #139
Damned Buenos

Congratulations, nice that your first clear was a title run too
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Mictian
03.13.2013 , 08:32 AM | #140