Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fino Can Draw Too!

Vesaniae
10.02.2012 , 06:26 AM | #11
*looks at latest picture* Not enough "d'aww" in the universe to express the cuteness... Love the eyes!
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

irishfino
10.10.2012 , 10:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
*looks at latest picture* Not enough "d'aww" in the universe to express the cuteness... Love the eyes!
Thank you lady! My eyes are all natural!
[facepalm]
What?
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
10.10.2012 , 10:10 AM | #13
Special 15000 hits picture for NSP.

I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
11.11.2012 , 03:37 PM | #14
Meet Quinnery, the Imperial Agent!

Follow Quinnery's Abventures across the Galaxy! Am I going to be gambling for the Covert Torso Armor top when FtP launches?

Yes, yes I am.

Vesaniae
11.11.2012 , 05:01 PM | #15
Yay Quinnery! And his abtacular abventures!
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

irishfino
11.25.2012 , 10:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Yay Quinnery! And his abtacular abventures!
Awww, yeeeeaaaaah!

irishfino
11.25.2012 , 10:51 PM | #17
Spoiler

The image is pretty big, so I spoilered it. It can also be found here for easier viewing. Enjoy!

irishfino
11.29.2012 , 09:08 PM | #18
NSP recently hit TWENTY THOUSAND VIEWS!! In celebration, I drew a picture! It also helped be practice drawing profiles, which I'm not that great at.

Spoiler