Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fino Can Draw Too!

irishfino
09.18.2012 , 04:56 PM | #1
I tend to sketch a lot. I mean a lot. I've finally sat down and drawn some things digitally and here they are!

Here's Malavai dancing Gangnam Style:

Here's Malavai being a cutie:

I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
09.18.2012 , 08:10 PM | #2
Here's an attempt at a "cover" for Ninety Seven Percent:

I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
09.19.2012 , 03:26 PM | #3
Alternate "covers" for Ninety Seven Percent:

irishfino
09.19.2012 , 10:40 PM | #4
Malavai dancing Gangnam Style, colored.

Canino
09.22.2012 , 12:12 PM | #5
Love the Gangnam Style! Very cute! Amazing, and keep on drawing!!
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

irishfino
09.24.2012 , 04:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
Love the Gangnam Style! Very cute! Amazing, and keep on drawing!!
Hah, thank you! I loved drawing it! Did it with the music on and everything, lol.

irishfino
09.24.2012 , 04:31 PM | #7
Special drawing for NSP hitting TWELVE THOUSAND VIEWS!!

irishfino
10.01.2012 , 12:57 PM | #8

Various Sith!Quinn reaction faces.

Morgani
10.01.2012 , 02:26 PM | #9
Search: Adorable cute Quinn
Error 404: Cute Quinn file not found.
Abort. Retry. Fail.

O.O

/head'splode

o.O
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

irishfino
10.01.2012 , 10:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
Search: Adorable cute Quinn
Error 404: Cute Quinn file not found.
Abort. Retry. Fail.

O.O

/head'splode

o.O
Just for you:

And everyone else... lol...