Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

SodaOfYoda
01.01.2012 , 06:03 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Onager View Post
If you buy an authenticator and then get the customization for her and then cancel the authenticator do you lose the customization?

Half serious.
I don't think the items are flagged, but the vendor is.

You want a cup of jawa juice?

Heimskringla
01.01.2012 , 10:00 AM | #22
Security key vendor on Illum. I blew 20k on the red one, because I can't stand her default colouring.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.

Wolfesscythe
01.01.2012 , 10:42 AM | #23
Security Key Vendor on the Ilum orbital station.
SQUADRON238

Sirfuzzy
01.01.2012 , 12:47 PM | #24
Belsavis seems to be the first place to sell customization for her. I'm a Merc and when I got "Toast" (who looks like Justin Bieber) the first thing I did was start flying to all the planets in order, searching desperately for a customization vendor. Neither Quesh or Hoth have one at all as far as I could tell but Belsavis sells new looks for your 3rd and 4th companions.

lobete
01.04.2012 , 10:38 PM | #25
ok she isn't on belsavis, the CE shop or the key vendor. where were they moved to now...
XENofONSLAUGHT

psychoticness
01.05.2012 , 12:22 AM | #26
100% Confirmed by Myself:

The Swtor Key Authetincator also comes in a Smartphone App. The App is free and if you link your account, you can buy the 2 Customizations offered on Ilum Orbital Station.

It's not actually on Ilum, to clear confusion, but rather the space station before you jump down to Ilum itself.

...but yeah, just go get the app for your smartphone and you can buy them. Unfortunate for people without smartphones : /
A Holocron is Not a Toy █||||||||()█Ξ██████████████████| Sith Inquisitor

Ageizm
01.05.2012 , 01:52 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Epicopter View Post
Any idea where it is?
Go to TOR Head, the info is there.
Main: Ageless-Sith Sorcerer Level 50
Legacy: Warchief
Server: Vulkar Highway PvP
Guild: <Resurgence>

Stanze
01.05.2012 , 01:56 AM | #28
Hello, i was searching around the internet for along time, trying to find the vendor who sells her customization. I believe that i know where it is.

I have heard people saying that you can buy some from security key vendors. But all companions must have some sort of customizaitons for us who's not interested in getting the security key access...

Me and a few guildies found out that there is a Companion customization vendor at Ilum, BUT you can't talk to him. I can't remember what the vendors name was, but go inside the "bunker" and u can find him around the same area as the daily commendation vendor. According to some website, Ashara's pack will be there... Now we just gotta wait for BioWare to let us access that vendor.

bluumberry
01.05.2012 , 06:00 AM | #29
Yes it is completely stupid that we have 2 companions whose customizations we can't access without an authenticator while some like the Sith Warriors get all their companions before us and can access their skins by Belsavis at the latest.

The empty vendor on Ilum (planet, not the orbital station) suggests that we are supposed to be able to buy them there. I have a feeling we will be able to once they stop cashing in on the authenticators. Why put an empty vendor there otherwise?

Coolmoos
01.05.2012 , 06:46 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Suba View Post
Her stuff seems to be missing in action. Files show that 3 kits eixst but somehow they havent made it into game.

Really annoying to since this has been hammered on since Beta about the fact her kits are no where to be found.

Meanwhile 9000 kits exist for Khem Val
I think this is because, when you put gear on Azhara it shows ON her. So her customization ability is way higher than the others...