Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Gray Order (Republic) Recruitment

Krazy_Karl
12.05.2012 , 02:36 PM | #41
I also should add we have the most server firsts on The Shadowlands for all content... and the count isn't even very close. If you want to be part of the furthest progressed guild on the server, submit an application and get in touch with an officer.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

EliasThompson
12.06.2012 , 03:34 PM | #42
I've submitted an application under the character name Emilius. Thank you for your consideration.
Terax Legacy (The Shadowlands)
Emilius (Lvl 50)....Emilynn (Lvl 50).Eríka (Lvl 21)...Ellíot (Lvl 12)
Jedi Shadow.........Jedi Sentinel......Smuggler.........Commando....
Tank.....................Melee DPS........Ranged DPS....Healer...........

Krazy_Karl
12.12.2012 , 08:02 AM | #43
We have two groups successfully clearing NiM EC now (which makes us server first AND second?). We are still looking to shore up our ranks with exceptional players, and have been gearing up our new recruits (and some returning veterans) in TFB HM for the past few weeks.

With the nerfs to NiM EC and our timed run complete we will be transitioning yet again to 16M NiM EC so if you're interested in that aspect, we hope to continue our server firsts streak. Our method is to make sure everyone is comfortable with mechanics on 8M before banging our heads against a brick wall on 16M because we have to carry bad players. If you want to raid with the best, submit an application to The Gray Order.

Regards,
KK

Krazy_Karl
12.12.2012 , 08:05 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
We now own server first of 16man hardmode Terror from Beyond therein server first FULL clear of 16man Hardmode!
Mr. bigheadbrandon was one of our progression healers who has since disappeared for the past few weeks. So we could possibly be looking to add another exceptional healer to the mix. You could expect to be thrown in to progression runs almost immediately if he doesn't get his *** back to the game.

Regards,
KK

bigheadbrandon
12.12.2012 , 11:46 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
Mr. bigheadbrandon was one of our progression healers who has since disappeared for the past few weeks. So we could possibly be looking to add another exceptional healer to the mix. You could expect to be thrown in to progression runs almost immediately if he doesn't get his *** back to the game.

Regards,
KK
Sorry can't control when members of my family die. I assure you I'm back now Krazy.

Krazy_Karl
12.12.2012 , 12:59 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
Sorry can't control when members of my family die. I assure you I'm back now Krazy.
You better be, you have no idea what you subjected me to last night for TFB HM playing on my laptop from Santigo, Chile. I felt like killing myself... so that would basically be like another family member of yours dying since I know how much you love me.

Regards,
KK

Kil-Gorbane
12.18.2012 , 10:49 AM | #47
Who's the best Vanguard Tank on Shadowlands... will we find out tonight?
Olinn | Draconiss
<Lego My Wookiees>

Krazy_Karl
01.14.2013 , 09:10 PM | #48
The Gray Order remains the top PvE progression guild on The Shadowlands. We are always looking to add skilled players. I mean why would you want to raid with anything less than the best?

Regards,
KK

Krazy_Karl
01.23.2013 , 01:42 PM | #49
We have gotten a great round of recruits in recently and are always looking to add more (especially if you play multiple classes).

We are a semi-casual guild where even the "best" and "hardcore" progression guilds on the server can barely keep pace with us. Visit the website and drop an application!

Or join Carnage Gaming... there really are only two choices at this point on the server.

Regards,
KK

nareever
01.26.2013 , 02:15 PM | #50
Toons:
~20 Sage PvP Hybrid Healer
50 Shadow Hybrid DPS

Guild:
Looking for a casual to focused PvP guild. Using Vent or Teamspeak. Know tactics, or willing to work on them. With a decent base of players. With little to no drama.

Goal:
Unranked PvP for me right now as I am fleshing out the toons, moving on to ranked PvP as toons develop.

Nareever or Hael'reever on Pub

Please consider an invite.