Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Gray Order (Republic) Recruitment

Krazy_Karl
10.08.2012 , 06:02 AM | #21
The Gray Order has taken a second group through 8M HM TFB.

Still looking to add some quality raiders. We unfortunately ended up doing a 16M SM TFB using only 13 people just for fun. Would have been nice to have a few more people in the operations group as we literally did the entire instance "live".

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

bigheadbrandon
10.12.2012 , 02:09 PM | #22
We've put 2 separate groups through HM TFB and a third group comprised of alts this week. We are also looking forward to again getting server first on 8man and potentially even 16man NiM EC when 1.5 drops to live servers (again without any PTS testing)

Krazy_Karl
10.15.2012 , 06:28 AM | #23
Still looking to fill a few holes in the roster, especially with NiM Explosive Conflict on the horizon.

Join the guild who legitimately got all of the server firsts on a particular difficulty versus some of the server firsts!

And wouldn't you love to be a part of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5bPdFe4Jx4

We're always "doing it live"!

Regards,
KK

Krazy_Karl
10.19.2012 , 07:36 AM | #24
We still have a few more spots to fill for TFB HM! Everyone in our core raiding group now has multiple capable characters for TFB HM now as well, so if you miss one clear, you'll definitely make the next one.

Regards,
KK

bigheadbrandon
10.23.2012 , 11:01 PM | #25
We now own server first of 16man hardmode Terror from Beyond therein server first FULL clear of 16man Hardmode!

devtek
10.27.2012 , 03:57 PM | #26
I just wanted to consolidate The Gray Order's proof videos into one post so:

16man videos (I don't have a video of first boss because I forgot :P)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...LHo1olSUeT5CzR

8man Videos
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...v_g6Y-1z8gqQYJ

Krazy_Karl
11.03.2012 , 02:40 AM | #27
You should really consider joining The Gray Order if you're ready to do it live!

Fact #1: We were #1 on our previous server (Sith Meditation Sphere).
Fact #2: We are #1 on THIS server (The Shadowlands).
Fact #3: We will not be resting our laurels, but continuing to push.

We have the server first full clears of all the latest content on The Shadowlands, for both 8 Man and 16 Man HM content. What this means is, "we got the first that matters."

Regards,
KK

mutantwacko
11.06.2012 , 04:09 PM | #28
I have a few questions. I went to your website and didn't see any raids scheduled so I was wondering when your normal times are. After having so much fun fighting against all of you in PVP as an IMP I'd maybe like to fight w/ you as I build up a new tank. Let me know, thanks!
I only need my lightsaber

Kurrgan - Powertech (tank) lvl 55 full DF / DM
Joyous - Operative DPS - lvl55 full DF
Jaxsu - Marauder - lvl55
Punchanello - Guardian tank - lvl55
Machomaan - sage dps - lvl55

bigheadbrandon
11.06.2012 , 05:24 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by mutantwacko View Post
I have a few questions. I went to your website and didn't see any raids scheduled so I was wondering when your normal times are. After having so much fun fighting against all of you in PVP as an IMP I'd maybe like to fight w/ you as I build up a new tank. Let me know, thanks!
Normal scheduled raids are at 8pm EST on tuesday and thursdays (which would be TFB hardmodes at the moment) but we pretty much field different raids at any point throughout the week

bigheadbrandon
11.16.2012 , 12:15 AM | #30
We are now 3/4 on Nightmare Denova (server firsts for all 3 8man kills)