Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Shadowlands: Ops Progression Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
The Shadowlands: Ops Progression Thread

Mavery
09.19.2012 , 02:14 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NoxIrradiata View Post
If you guys had bothered to read the original post, or even my most recent post, you would have seen that DATES AND SCREENSHOTS would be required with the upcoming release of the new operation.

If you NEED dates for the old content, feel free to make your own thread. We've been maintaining this thread this way for months. Welcome to The Shadowlands.
I won't speak for The Chandrian, but I did read that. Doesn't change the fact that dates are needed for any list to be taken seriously. Good that you'll fix it for TFB, but the current list does have a fundamental problem that needs correction.

NoxIrradiata
09.19.2012 , 07:24 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
I won't speak for The Chandrian, but I did read that. Doesn't change the fact that dates are needed for any list to be taken seriously. Good that you'll fix it for TFB, but the current list does have a fundamental problem that needs correction.
Again, if you'd prefer it done differently, you're welcome to make your own thread and track things however you choose. This is the 3rd reincarnation of our progression list that we've been updating for many months now, and not one single guild has had an issue until the Corellian Run guilds came over. I'm not going back and tracking down kill dates for Soa, Karagga, and Kephess.
Krayt Dragon Refugee
Thalyssa: Sith Marauder Rha'Vhanna: Operative

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion...

Rehneu
09.19.2012 , 07:32 AM | #13
Starhawk Conglomerate-Imperial
EC HM 3/4 8 man
EC SM 16 man
KP NiM 8 man
KP HM 16 man
EV NiM 8 man
EV HM 16 man

thezaitsev
09.19.2012 , 10:48 AM | #14
The thing is, how many of those guilds are still in tact with the original players that killed SOA and Karagga? I would be shocked if someone was still using the same 8 player team. So many people have left the game. The dates would add nothing but give a false sense of which guild is a greater raiding guild. Imperium killed HM Kephess 2 weeks after the content came out and now they're playing WoW. They would have one of the earliest kills for old content and aren't likely to ever play ToR again so whats the point of getting all these dates? They wouldn't give a good idea of which guilds are better going forward. In a short week or so we will see that when new content comes out.

Typeslice
09.19.2012 , 10:54 AM | #15
Guild: Undercon
Faction: Republic

Explosive Conflict: 4/4 HM both 8 and 16 man
Eternity Vault: 5/5 NiM both 8 and 16 man
Karagga's Palace: 5/5 NiM both 8 and 16 man
Nightmare Pilgrim: Yes

Thanks for doing this. F the haters.
Xaph'an / A'baddon - GM of Undercon
The Shadowlands
http://undercon.guildlaunch.com

NoxIrradiata
09.19.2012 , 11:28 AM | #16
Updated The Chandrian, Stoic, Starhawk Conglomerate, and Undercon.

I'd like to get this thread back on track rather than continuing to derail it. If anyone has any additional issues regarding the format of this thread, please PM me instead of posting here. Thanks.
Krayt Dragon Refugee
Thalyssa: Sith Marauder Rha'Vhanna: Operative

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion...

jamescloutier
09.19.2012 , 11:43 AM | #17
Guild: Away From Keyboard
Faction: Imperial

Explosive Conflict: 4/4 HM 8 man
Eternity Vault: 5/5 NiM 8 man
Karagga's Palace: 5/5 NiM 8 man

Loftys
09.19.2012 , 12:03 PM | #18
Stoic has also killed NM Pilgrim. Looks great otherwise.
Loftus, Sage Healer on Shadowlands
Member of Exiles of the Jedi
Formerly of Stoic

devtek
09.19.2012 , 12:52 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by thezaitsev View Post
The thing is, how many of those guilds are still in tact with the original players that killed SOA and Karagga? I would be shocked if someone was still using the same 8 player team. So many people have left the game. The dates would add nothing but give a false sense of which guild is a greater raiding guild. Imperium killed HM Kephess 2 weeks after the content came out and now they're playing WoW. They would have one of the earliest kills for old content and aren't likely to ever play ToR again so whats the point of getting all these dates? They wouldn't give a good idea of which guilds are better going forward. In a short week or so we will see that when new content comes out.
Um .... we do...

Kalthalos
09.19.2012 , 02:57 PM | #20
ZT / FS / CV / WK - Kaizen
I've got a bad feeling about this...