Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Request to the Galactic Underworld. (OOC & Sign-ups)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
Formal Request to the Galactic Underworld. (OOC & Sign-ups)

Maaruin
09.13.2012 , 05:59 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
I won't apologize for my decision, since I don't believe in insincere apologies. But I understand your position.
Very well then.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

drfumblez
09.13.2012 , 06:09 PM | #22
EDIT: I love you Mods. Here, have another Virtual cookie.

meanken
09.13.2012 , 06:25 PM | #23
so, how long are we waiting before we start the rp? sorry if it sounds like I am in a hurry, but I have been waiting a while for this to start, and want to......er, get started

drfumblez
09.13.2012 , 06:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
so, how long are we waiting before we start the rp? sorry if it sounds like I am in a hurry, but I have been waiting a while for this to start, and want to......er, get started
I'm giving it a little bit, make sure all who want to join can join before we start. Adding in someone late is difficult, as we've seen with FA.

meanken
09.13.2012 , 06:30 PM | #25
I'm giving it a little bit, make sure all who want to join can join before we start. Adding in someone late is difficult, as we've seen with FA.
fair enough, I see the point, guess if I waited over a month, I can wait another day or two

drfumblez
09.13.2012 , 06:34 PM | #26
fair enough, I see the point, guess if I waited over a month, I can wait another day or two
Well, if you're that impatient, you're screwed.

The way we do RP is a slow, tedious messaging system, storybook-style. I think Maaruin and Logic were the only ones to read the rules.

meanken
09.13.2012 , 06:41 PM | #27
Well, if you're that impatient, you're screwed.

The way we do RP is a slow, tedious messaging system, storybook-style. I think Maaruin and Logic were the only ones to read the rules.
lol, I read the rules, that was intended as a joke (forgot the smile to mark it as such)

DarthThuzad
09.14.2012 , 10:59 AM | #28
And here is a short version of Gelious', full version can be found at the site I linked in the bottom of the post.

Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious
Name: Unknown.

Alias: Serlynne Windshield.

Race: Human.

Class: Assassin (non-canon, has nothing to do with Sith Assassin and only resembles BH)

Alignment: Neutral Evil.

Affiliation: Herself.

Homeworld: Was born and grew on Nar Shaddaa, but never knew her parents.

Important titles and ranks: To her clients and contacts known as "The Banshee"

Hair color and type: Long dark hair.

Eye color: Brown.

Skin tone: Bright.

Clothing: Black leather suit with a set of light armor underneath.

Personality: intelligent, strong-willed and independent, but cares little for anything except her well-being and wealth. Serlynne's personal credo is "live and let the others live unless they have something you need or pose a threat to you" While on missions she tries to keep collateral damage to minimum but shows no mercy to any active opposition.

Skills: Trained in ranged combat (pistols, sniper rifles), close combat (martial arts and vibroswords), has excellent knowledge of the anatomy and language of main races and their technology (mainly ships, speeders, and various security systems)

Brief story: As a baby, Serlynne Windshield was found on the steps of one of the Nar Shaddaa's orphanages. Her parents are unknown and her name was given her by the state. Serlynne grew at the orphanage until she was 10 and often had to fight with other children to keep her possessions and sometimes even her life.
At the age of 10 Serlynne among many other children was taken from the orphanage by a group of wealthy and influential Hutts, who sought to train orphan children to become their personal assassins, bounty hunters, slaves, etc. Serlynne was trained to use pistols and sniper rifles to take out her targets, martial arts and melee combat to defend herself. She was also taught different languages, sabotage tactics and the most efficient ways to track, torture and kill her targets.
When the girl turned 16 she was sold to Jargo the Hutt and went on her first mission. Since that time she slowly became the Hutt's favorite tool until in the age of 22 Serlynne killed her master, escaped his stronghold and eventually became a freelance contract killer.
Since that time Serlynne did a large number of missions for the Empire and the Republic alike, as well as for the Hutts and various independent clients, Officially both states want to lock her up. Unofficially, however, they agree not to search for Serlynne too hard as long as she is available for hire.
It should be noted that Jara the Hutt, Jargo's brother neither forgave nor forgot murder of his brother and friend. But other Hutts have forbidden him to act against Serlynne, because they still see her as a valuable asset (despite the fact she vowed that she will never become their slave again) However the same Hutts made it clear to the assassin, that if she will even try to kill Jara, they will hunt her down and slay her regardless of her skills and talents.

Primary weapon: Dual light pistols.

Secondary weapons: collapsible sniper rifle, vibrosword.

Other items: flashbangs, stealth generator, grappling gun, a simple metal knife (more like a trophy then an actual weapon - Serlynne used it to kill Jargo and carries it with her since that day)

OOC: Yep, it's a shameless rip-off of Selene\Kate Beckinsale, please don't sue me) Besides I like her and unlike others I don't have a proper character of SWTOR to serve as Serlynne.
Anyway, the thing I wanted to spill the beans on: made us a website A) to keep the unsubbed on rhythm with us B) to have our own website to do stuff.

Also, updating our spreadsheet I made a while back to keep track. If you want to help me out, feel free.

drfumblez
09.14.2012 , 11:36 AM | #29
lol, I read the rules, that was intended as a joke (forgot the smile to mark it as such)
I know you meant it as a joke.
I'm very hard to offend, so don't worry.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
And here is a short version of Gelious', full version can be found at the site I linked in the bottom of the post.

Anyway, the thing I wanted to spill the beans on: made us a website A) to keep the unsubbed on rhythm with us B) to have our own website to do stuff.

Also, updating our spreadsheet I made a while back to keep track. If you want to help me out, feel free.
Yeah, so basically, the vote comes down to you people. Do you want to do this on Thuzad's site, or here? Unless Thuzad has other plans?

meanken
09.14.2012 , 11:47 AM | #30
I know you meant it as a joke.
I'm very hard to offend, so don't worry.

Yeah, so basically, the vote comes down to you people. Do you want to do this on Thuzad's site, or here? Unless Thuzad has other plans?
huh.....I am fine with whatever you guys want to do, I usualy have like 4-5 tabs up anyway, so one more won't make a diffrence to me lol