Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Daily Requirement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.4 Daily Requirement

jibboo
09.10.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1
Quote:
•Level 50 daily Warzone missions (No Quarter and March Them Down) now only require 4 Warzone completions (down from 6). Winning a Warzone still counts as an extra completion.
Queue times are getting longer and longer as it is. Giving people even LESS reason to PVP isn't going to help matters.

I understand that these patch notes aren't final, but it's looking like PVPers are getting the shaft this time around.

And people keep mentioning a new MH and OH that'll be attainable through PVP, but where are they getting that info? It's not in the PTS 1.4 patch notes...

NeoRinTinTin
09.10.2012 , 12:59 PM | #2
They're anticipating a flood of f2pvpers. The reduce in requirements is probably to please them and to help people gear up faster.
Canderous Ordo
Commando Rėn (PVE / PVP)

Meanerr
09.10.2012 , 01:02 PM | #3
Those who pvp will pvp and those that don't won't.

Why artificially force people to pvp when they don't want to, as if they will try hard.

Takes me a week to get my PvE dailies done. I should not be forced to do it either.
==========================================+
Good players carry their team. Bad players QQ on forums.
==========================================+

Pistols
09.10.2012 , 01:04 PM | #4
Not even sure why that was needed at all. Why not just give everyone 100/100 comms upon logging in?

cycao
09.10.2012 , 01:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Not even sure why that was needed at all. Why not just give everyone 100/100 comms upon logging in?
Hey this might happen when they release 1.5

DarthOvertone
09.10.2012 , 01:07 PM | #6
lol

Everything just keeps getting easier and easier. Oh well...
Alphabolt - Alphanoob - Alphawood - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - #1 Stronk PvP Server
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

TheronFett
09.10.2012 , 01:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Queue times are getting longer and longer as it is
Kind of defeats your own point, doesn't it? With a lower requirement, people will be able to get their dailies done without having to wait so long. Not everyone enjoys trolling around fleet waiting for the queue to pop. I say good on BioWare for attempting to close the gear gap a little bit.

Coldin
09.10.2012 , 01:16 PM | #8
Seems good to me. Getting the PVP daily done could take a couple hours if you had bad luck with wins. Now even with losses, you can be done in a hour. Less if you get two wins.

This does more to encourage alts I think. Getting a daily done on one character is pretty easy. Getting it done on multiple characters can feel like a drag though.

Size-Matters-Not
09.10.2012 , 05:16 PM | #9
Can I also haz one of your highly sought after baby oil lube rud downs in a space yacht? My YMCA is running a little low.

K, thanks, bai.
Bloodfin: <Fight> Gabriel-Leo, SizeMatters Not

Leiralei
09.10.2012 , 06:32 PM | #10
4-6 games daily on how many alts is... not even possible. I'm happy for the change.
:: लीर :: Commando :: Sage :: Scoundrel :: Guardian :: Powertech :: Assassin :: Operative :: Jugg :: Bioware Fangirl since NWN... RIP Bioware
Did they take out insurance on this game? I love it but its so weird.