Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consular class story

LordXav
11.22.2012 , 02:55 PM | #21
oh boo hoo grow a pair people and just play and stop whining if you dont like the consular story then play knight or something else I personally dont care about the story I have a consular for the dble bladed saber and stealth.

Jenzali
11.22.2012 , 06:15 PM | #22
I have played the JC story, and most of the complaints about it are people who went DS. As LS, it's easily the best story by far out of the ones I've done (finished all except Agent, Trooper, and Knight). Ch 1 was a bit dry and you'll get more mileage if you are into a lot of the EU lore. It was something of a loregasm when viewing the Noetikons and seeing Bastila Shan - probably my favorite moment from any class story. The main flaw was the Nadia romance being horribly written and rushed by otherwise I loved the story.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

chuixupu
11.22.2012 , 06:50 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by LordXav View Post
oh boo hoo grow a pair people and just play and stop whining if you dont like the consular story then play knight or something else I personally dont care about the story I have a consular for the dble bladed saber and stealth.
So you bumped a 2 month old thread just to say that,.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

peaceandharmony
12.06.2012 , 01:44 PM | #24
The consular story is my favorite on the rep side, personally. Don't expect to be the fighting class, so to speak. Remember that the Knight is the front line warrior of the Republic; the Consular is a diplomat, philosopher, and master of the Force. As such, I agree with the poster who said the story is very rewarding for light-siders, all the more so those who are interested in lore and concepts of the Force.

I suspect many play consular expecting just as "warrior" like a feel as the knight, but that isn't the case. The 2 stories run very well in parallel to one another. In a nutshell, while the knight is busy fighting the enemy without, the consular battles the enemy within.

QuiDonJorn
12.06.2012 , 02:20 PM | #25
I too, liked the Consular class story, and it's my favorite class to play combat-wise. So much so that I have 3 Consulars - an LS DPS Sage, a LS Healer Sage and a "Grey" Shadow that I had started going darkside with but then just couldn't bear it knowing that EVERYBODY is doing thier Shadows DS. So now he's struggling to turn back to the lightside, lol.
Also have a sorceror and an assassin who are both DS, but I'm pretty much a purist.
What IS with everyone turning the Empire LS and the Republic DS anyway??