Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Unleashed (game files in RAM to improve performance)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Unleashed (game files in RAM to improve performance)

BlakeAK
03.30.2013 , 11:23 AM | #471
Please, will somebody let me know if this can be used on an older machine with less memory? or if there is another program/option/fix like this for low end machines?... I really do need as much help as possible to get this game running. At the moment i am running on the lowest settings possible and i am still experiencing almost game breaking lag on some planets. Any help or suggestions at all would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Plicitous
03.30.2013 , 11:52 AM | #472
Quote: Originally Posted by BlakeAK View Post
Please, will somebody let me know if this can be used on an older machine with less memory? or if there is another program/option/fix like this for low end machines?... I really do need as much help as possible to get this game running. At the moment i am running on the lowest settings possible and i am still experiencing almost game breaking lag on some planets. Any help or suggestions at all would be most welcome.

Thanks.
There is no point in running it on a PC w/ less than 8gb of RAM.

Upgrade or continue suffering.

LordMilitus
04.01.2013 , 03:52 AM | #473
I must say I'm confused.. Does it automaticly add the RAM and make it run smoother or do I HAVE to do something in the settings? As I'd have no idea what.

lancelottm
04.01.2013 , 09:53 AM | #474
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMilitus View Post
I must say I'm confused.. Does it automaticly add the RAM and make it run smoother or do I HAVE to do something in the settings? As I'd have no idea what.
Read the first post in its entirety.

LordMilitus
04.01.2013 , 03:52 PM | #475
Quote: Originally Posted by lancelottm View Post
Read the first post in its entirety.
I did. I didn't get it. Wasn't that clear ?

funkiestj
04.02.2013 , 07:28 PM | #476
Since today's update, SWTOR is crashing (or existing unexpectedly) after I login (username, password) and click "play". In particular, after I click "play" I see the splashscreen and then SWTOR disappears.

I did notice that today's update included an update of the installer.

Hmmm, running "swtor retail" has the same effect. Maybe the problem is on SWTOR's side.

EDIT: I seem to be experiencing the problem described in this thread

Game crashes right after launcher screen

I expect when this works properly again SWTOR unleased will start working. We'll have to wait and see.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Moriganno
04.03.2013 , 03:00 PM | #477
Just cleared HM TFB using unleashed. Seems alright on my side Could be something on your side.

Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
Since today's update, SWTOR is crashing (or existing unexpectedly) after I login (username, password) and click "play". In particular, after I click "play" I see the splashscreen and then SWTOR disappears.

I did notice that today's update included an update of the installer.

Hmmm, running "swtor retail" has the same effect. Maybe the problem is on SWTOR's side.

EDIT: I seem to be experiencing the problem described in this thread

Game crashes right after launcher screen

I expect when this works properly again SWTOR unleased will start working. We'll have to wait and see.

funkiestj
04.03.2013 , 03:16 PM | #478
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
Just cleared HM TFB using unleashed. Seems alright on my side Could be something on your side.
Hmmm, I get the "crash to desktop after the login splash screen" when I use SWTOR unleashed. SWTOR starts fine when I run it from the start menu. This problem started after the 4/2 update.

Oh well, at least I can play but I like the quicker loading screens when I use unleashed

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Moriganno
04.05.2013 , 06:37 PM | #479
All is working good here

uDiGooseberry
04.06.2013 , 08:44 AM | #480
The download link does not seem to be working for me... is anyone else having this issue?