Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Unleashed (game files in RAM to improve performance)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Unleashed (game files in RAM to improve performance)

InferiorSTZ
02.06.2013 , 02:50 AM | #421
I tried about 6 different names for drive, not that it helped.

exca
02.06.2013 , 05:02 PM | #422
Quote: Originally Posted by InferiorSTZ View Post
I tried about 6 different names for drive, not that it helped.
Can you detail your computer please?
Server : Darth Nihilus (FR) Characters : Exca, Universe Guild : Escadron Nemesis
Dev de : SWTOR Unleashed (FR) - augmente la fluidité de SWTOR
Dev of : SWTOR Unleashed (US) - raises SWTOR fluidity

Lykorgos
02.07.2013 , 12:07 PM | #423
seems to have some improvement on game play for me.

TUXs
02.07.2013 , 12:27 PM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by Lykorgos View Post
seems to have some improvement on game play for me.
Good to hear I've been using this (or a version of it) for a year now. No issues, just awesome performance!

THANK YOU exca for all your work!!!! You have no idea how many people you help by maintaining this program.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Lionflash
02.07.2013 , 12:31 PM | #425
Back again, just passing through saying I can play the game on max even with AA high on @ 60fps with this program. It's been a godsend.

ViciousFett
02.07.2013 , 07:23 PM | #426
Anyone know files to select to increase general FLEET and PVP WARZONE performance in specific?
The Vicious Legacy
Random'hajile - Aeons - Gillian'Seed - Nati - Pirate'bay - Romana'II - Casaiss - Ghost-chops - Tuskenking - Cookìepuss - Rõland
CE VIP

Geryboy
02.11.2013 , 06:06 PM | #427
All of a sudden swtor unleeashed isn't working anymore. Did a full uninstall and launeched the game. Everything normal. Installed swtor unleashed again and now I get a crash during the first loading screen. I selected all dynamics and humaniod animations. 16 Gb ram. 3770k. 7970. Win7 64 bit ultimate.

edit: nevermind. fault was an unstable cpu oc. went from 4.5 to 4.6 @some vcore and that cashed the crashes -.- boy I need some sleep^^
Twinsnake Guardian / Payne Assassin / Cornhoolio OPerative ///// Jar'kai Sword

Aaren
02.13.2013 , 08:13 AM | #428
Awesome work, thanks for putting in all this effort and helping people out so much. Being not exactly tech-savvy my problem is the following: whatever I choose for the virtual ram (usually DiscCacheArena, Local App, FX) seems to just "disappear" from the game (for example no lightsaber blades, spell effects...), preventing me from using the program so far. Any help would be much appreciated...
Frankbooth Hybrid Sage Healing (even before it was popular)
Frankbooth 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCzAalRch3s

exca
02.13.2013 , 06:45 PM | #429
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaren View Post
Awesome work, thanks for putting in all this effort and helping people out so much. Being not exactly tech-savvy my problem is the following: whatever I choose for the virtual ram (usually DiscCacheArena, Local App, FX) seems to just "disappear" from the game (for example no lightsaber blades, spell effects...), preventing me from using the program so far. Any help would be much appreciated...
Same as usual : what is your computer? Have you read entirely the original post?
Server : Darth Nihilus (FR) Characters : Exca, Universe Guild : Escadron Nemesis
Dev de : SWTOR Unleashed (FR) - augmente la fluidité de SWTOR
Dev of : SWTOR Unleashed (US) - raises SWTOR fluidity

Aaren
02.14.2013 , 03:51 AM | #430
Thx for the reply, I currently play on my laptop, i7 M640 @2,8GHz, 8 GB Ram, NVidia GeForce GT 445M, Win 7 64, Intel SSD 128 GB ATA. Read the initial post and pretty much the whole thread and couldn't really figure out what's behind my problem. The SWTOR performance issues are really weird to me in the first place, since I run for example WoW on ultra without any problems and yet in SWTOR WZ performance is horrible through the board and there's no noticable difference between high graphic settings (as my nvidia experience software suggests for optimization) and lowest possible.
Frankbooth Hybrid Sage Healing (even before it was popular)
Frankbooth 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCzAalRch3s