Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A fortuitous Escape OOC and signups.

kreite
08.25.2012 , 02:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
not that they no off, but i am hunting them down. Then one might off inadvertanlty
Please explain to me how an escaping slave or even imperial guard could just stumble across an artifact of worth to the sith just lying about in an area that is more than probably sweeped, scanned etc whenever possible.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to drive you away I'm just not overly convinced that your character would have a stake in a situation like this.

I guess it would depend on what planet they were escaping from.

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 03:15 PM | #12
Korriban a slave alert`s you to a hidden artifact the red machine if i can rember correctly
slave to a darth, sweeping his halls on drummond kass or another outpost of the empire.
s/he may just think it`s worth a little for trade for food, clothing or some thing else

kreite
08.25.2012 , 03:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Korriban a slave alert`s you to a hidden artifact the red machine if i can rember correctly
slave to a darth, sweeping his halls on drummond kass or another outpost of the empire.
s/he may just think it`s worth a little for trade for food, clothing or some thing else
That's actually pretty clever.

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 03:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kreite View Post
That's actually pretty clever.
thank you

kreite
08.26.2012 , 07:55 AM | #15
Well I suppose we now have a reason to keep you around now it seems all we can do is wait until this thread fades away or someone else applies.

legolegion
08.26.2012 , 08:13 AM | #16
cool, I keep my eye on it.

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 01:05 AM | #17
Can I join? I could be different types of characters, as the need arises.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.