Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A fortuitous Escape OOC and signups.

kreite
08.24.2012 , 05:48 AM | #1
So after considerable… consideration I realize that I shall simply have to go ahead alone since I received next to no actual advice in my previous thread (which you probably won't remember due it being posted flipping ages ago) and hope there are enough willing individuals out there competent enough to get this nooby little RP off the ground… anywho on to the summary.

---

In an unspecified time during the uneasy stalemate spawned by the treaty of Courascant a sizable band of slaves and sympathetic imperial troops have broken their bonds and fled off-planet in a stolen transport.

Now with only enough fuel to make one trip into the coreworlds they hope to attain employment and sanctuary under the banner of the galactic republic.

Amongst their ranks is a rogue sith apprentice aiding them in their escape: betrayed and disgraced by his master he has been forced to forgo his standard sithy misgivings and join them, firstly to ensure his own survival and more importantly to birth the possibility of retribution against his former master along with her new “pet” and all who may have schemed alongside them.

Placements are encouraged on the republic side but I won’t force anyone to be somebody they’re not. A slave or a symp-imp-trooper with a tragic past would be welcomed if they were done well enough. I myself will be taking the role of the sith apprentice and any npcs (unless y'know somebody shows me they can do em' better) and would ask for at least one Jedi character of higher skill to teach the sith apprentice (at his behest of course) max number of players likely won't exceed four or five.

(Also before we go on any further I should note that this is quite literally the first RP I have presided over so if any of you more respectable folk don’t want to fight for a hopeless cause feel free to walk away)

-SIGNUPS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE-

Bird_of_Thunder
08.24.2012 , 05:10 PM | #2
can i also play an acolyte?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

kreite
08.25.2012 , 06:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
can i also play an acolyte?
I'm not certain what you mean by that.

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 06:11 AM | #4
an acoylte, is what you are before becoming an aprentice on sith side.
I might be intrested, in playing a sith aprentice my bio is in my sig

Bird_of_Thunder
08.25.2012 , 08:59 AM | #5
i meant apprentice
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

kreite
08.25.2012 , 02:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
i meant apprentice
Thanks for that lego but I guess I was really asking for a reasonable way to implement such a character. And maybe a little more infomation than "I want to play as an acolyte/apprentice".

kreite
08.25.2012 , 02:13 PM | #7
[QUOTE=legolegion;5081137]an acoylte, is what you are before becoming an aprentice on sith side.
I might be intrested, in playing a sith aprentice my bio is in my sig[/QUOTE

Not bad (though you didn't need to describe singular moments in her life like that) I assume you'd be playing a villianess? What reason could she have for becoming involved in this particular case?

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 02:19 PM | #8
any artifact or holocron, is enough to peak her intrest. May be chance to sneak into ruins of the jedi temple

kreite
08.25.2012 , 02:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
any artifact or holocron, is enough to peak her intrest. May be chance to sneak into ruins of the jedi temple
But the slaves haven't stolen anything like that, just guns and whatever credits they could snatch on the way out.

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 02:43 PM | #10
not that they no off, but i am hunting them down. Then one might off inadvertanlty