Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jenemi
02.25.2013 , 04:12 PM | #301
So just 3 pets to go now... Dwedtoof, Baby Drouk, and Miniature Gray Secant ._.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

SilentKitty
02.26.2013 , 12:57 AM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Fixed what the L1-L Defender drops from.

The robot you need to kill spawns in the same exact place, but is a Defender bot and much smaller instead of Destroyer.

It's rare if it spawns instead of a Destroyer. It will ALWAYS drop the pet. It does not complete the quest.
Got lucky and it dropped for me and some guildies. Made a loud "Wheee" in mumble so the group gave it to me, they know I love pets and they don't care for it too much. So nice to have kind guildies. Hope you will get it when the event returns sometime.

darthstinji
02.26.2013 , 01:14 AM | #303
me too. ran the 16 man hm xeno, was stunned that it dropped! figured it was my last chance!

Jenemi
02.26.2013 , 08:53 AM | #304
I did get it @-@ Camped that Robot to confirm where/how it drops.

though, I don't know if I'll be around when the event comes back :/ heck, I was working through half of it this time.

tman_ac
02.26.2013 , 03:55 PM | #305
Finally Champion on Section X. Doesn't it look cute? http://bildr.no/view/1403253

Now I am at 68/70, only missing the mini gray secant and still the mouse droid from Karagga.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

darthstinji
03.02.2013 , 11:59 PM | #306
Apparently at the latest community cantina thing, the devs were handing out codes for the tauntaun fawn (which I thought they expired on jan 1st) and codes for Kowakian Monkey Lizard pets. Now the article does not say if the monkey pet is a new one (exclusive to events like the fawn) or one that is already in game packs. Here is a link to the article on Torwars:

http://torwars.com/2013/03/02/swtor-...+%28TORWars%29

Jenemi
03.03.2013 , 01:00 PM | #307
Someone asked on the comments and it is just the usual Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-Lizard @-@ so no new one.

darthstinji
03.03.2013 , 07:32 PM | #308
oh, bummer. Sorry I missed the comments.
On another note, I will be at SDCC this year and if the devs are there, I will do what I can and get a bunch of codes for you all here. Ill see what I can do.

AshlaBoga
03.03.2013 , 08:16 PM | #309
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Finally Champion on Section X. Doesn't it look cute? http://bildr.no/view/1403253

Now I am at 68/70, only missing the mini gray secant and still the mouse droid from Karagga.
The mouse droid never seems to drop for me. I've seen the hat drop 20-25 times but the mouse droid? Not once
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

tman_ac
03.04.2013 , 04:45 PM | #310
It dropped now for me. So 69/70. Once I am legend with the Gree I will have them all.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress