Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jenemi
02.25.2013 , 04:12 PM | #301
So just 3 pets to go now... Dwedtoof, Baby Drouk, and Miniature Gray Secant ._.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

SilentKitty
02.26.2013 , 12:57 AM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Fixed what the L1-L Defender drops from.

The robot you need to kill spawns in the same exact place, but is a Defender bot and much smaller instead of Destroyer.

It's rare if it spawns instead of a Destroyer. It will ALWAYS drop the pet. It does not complete the quest.
Got lucky and it dropped for me and some guildies. Made a loud "Wheee" in mumble so the group gave it to me, they know I love pets and they don't care for it too much. So nice to have kind guildies. Hope you will get it when the event returns sometime.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

darthstinji
02.26.2013 , 01:14 AM | #303
me too. ran the 16 man hm xeno, was stunned that it dropped! figured it was my last chance!

Jenemi
02.26.2013 , 08:53 AM | #304
I did get it @-@ Camped that Robot to confirm where/how it drops.

though, I don't know if I'll be around when the event comes back :/ heck, I was working through half of it this time.

tman_ac
02.26.2013 , 03:55 PM | #305
Finally Champion on Section X. Doesn't it look cute? http://bildr.no/view/1403253

Now I am at 68/70, only missing the mini gray secant and still the mouse droid from Karagga.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

darthstinji
03.02.2013 , 11:59 PM | #306
Apparently at the latest community cantina thing, the devs were handing out codes for the tauntaun fawn (which I thought they expired on jan 1st) and codes for Kowakian Monkey Lizard pets. Now the article does not say if the monkey pet is a new one (exclusive to events like the fawn) or one that is already in game packs. Here is a link to the article on Torwars:

http://torwars.com/2013/03/02/swtor-...+%28TORWars%29

Jenemi
03.03.2013 , 01:00 PM | #307
Someone asked on the comments and it is just the usual Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-Lizard @-@ so no new one.

darthstinji
03.03.2013 , 07:32 PM | #308
oh, bummer. Sorry I missed the comments.
On another note, I will be at SDCC this year and if the devs are there, I will do what I can and get a bunch of codes for you all here. Ill see what I can do.

AshlaBoga
03.03.2013 , 08:16 PM | #309
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Finally Champion on Section X. Doesn't it look cute? http://bildr.no/view/1403253

Now I am at 68/70, only missing the mini gray secant and still the mouse droid from Karagga.
The mouse droid never seems to drop for me. I've seen the hat drop 20-25 times but the mouse droid? Not once
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

tman_ac
03.04.2013 , 04:45 PM | #310
It dropped now for me. So 69/70. Once I am legend with the Gree I will have them all.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress