Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elysith
08.25.2012 , 08:05 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Thanks . I just got two new little birdies today after reading this. Now I need to wait for the eggs to respawn for two more

Jenemi
08.25.2012 , 08:16 AM | #22
Well, theories are always nice to have! :P

Elysith - Congrats Glad I could help. Good luck!
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Elysith
08.26.2012 , 05:17 AM | #23
Elysith - Congrats Glad I could help. Good luck!
I got 8 of them now. The good thing is that unlike the hatched pet who is Bound, the egg can be traded so now I can store some more for future characters

Jenemi
08.26.2012 , 06:11 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysith View Post
I got 8 of them now. The good thing is that unlike the hatched pet who is Bound, the egg can be traded so now I can store some more for future characters
Yeah All 3 types of Eggs, the Pale Rakling, and the Ice Scrabbler Jerky can be traded~ (As can the schematic, NVSCSS, and MGGS :P)

Telanis
08.26.2012 , 11:34 PM | #25
Tonight a guildie said a friend of his got it, and he thinks it dropped from the birds in EC SM. I asked him if he could confirm exact details. I killed all the birds tonight with no luck, though it was after we had finished the op. I also explored some more and found a way to get to the upper area bordering the main path, just after the second tunnel (before the waterfall), but nothing interesting was there.

Jenemi
08.27.2012 , 02:54 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Telanis View Post
Tonight a guildie said a friend of his got it, and he thinks it dropped from the birds in EC SM. I asked him if he could confirm exact details. I killed all the birds tonight with no luck, though it was after we had finished the op. I also explored some more and found a way to get to the upper area bordering the main path, just after the second tunnel (before the waterfall), but nothing interesting was there.
Hopefully your friend can get some details from them along with maybe some screenshots. I believe we're in the same server, right? So maybe we can both see it.

...though, I'd have to say, if it actually uses Orobird killing, that'll be depressing considering that was the main no's given for Tauntauns.

Telanis
08.28.2012 , 07:00 PM | #27
Hopefully your friend can get some details from them along with maybe some screenshots. I believe we're in the same server, right? So maybe we can both see it.
Turns out it was actually the Orosquab and not from EC at all :/ I don't understand what is so hard about distinguishing them

imperialmerc
08.28.2012 , 07:53 PM | #28
Jenemi I can confirm that there is no Musterious Egg for sale. Just 2.5 pages of Unusual Eggs and half a page of Ice Scrabbler Jerkys.
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

Telanis
08.28.2012 , 10:06 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by imperialmerc View Post
Jenemi I can confirm that there is no Musterious Egg for sale. Just 2.5 pages of Unusual Eggs and half a page of Ice Scrabbler Jerkys.
What do you mean "confirm"? Whether any are being sold at any given time is pretty much up to chance, nothing special about it.

darthstinji
08.28.2012 , 10:41 PM | #30
on potf server, ive seen them for sale for 250k. average is 400k. one for sale now for 2.5m
i got mine for 400k