Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jenemi
02.11.2013 , 07:25 PM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Yeah not a big fan of PvP myself, so if the new pets will have any kind of Ranked Warzone Rating requirement then Pet Collecting will be over for me.
Yeah... :/ I really hope there will never be ranked Warzone ones, but at the very least, we'll be seeing ones through reputation and the Cartel Market tomorrow ._.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Aelther
02.11.2013 , 07:33 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Yeah... :/ I really hope there will never be ranked Warzone ones, but at the very least, we'll be seeing ones through reputation and the Cartel Market tomorrow ._.
That Ranked Warzone speeder is what made me give up speeder collecting . I used to be as crazy about speeders as I am abut pets, even have all 3 Korrealis Speeders (4th one is imp only).

Jenemi
02.11.2013 , 07:35 PM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
That Ranked Warzone speeder is what made me give up speeder collecting . I used to be as crazy about speeders as I am abut pets, even have all 3 Korrealis Speeders (4th one is imp only).
I actually have a friend holding the 4th speeder for me in case they ever get unbound :P But yeah, I've still been trying to collect speeders, but that one has made me feel I may never get them all v-v May just start collecting speeders a bit slowly and only get the ones I REALLY want or ones that will expire soon.

darthstinji
02.11.2013 , 07:49 PM | #274
I doubt the pets will have ranked comm requirements, mainly because they are for the event so its more likely that you will need whatever comms or tokens or special item you get from doing the quests. Kind of like the last couple of events. If its any consolation, you have to figure that a lot of people will be in that area and you should be able to get into a large ops group easily, which will help with the pvp somewhat.....

Good luck tomorrow you all! Im jumping on as soon as I get home from work. Stupid work gets in the way all the time!

Jenemi
02.11.2013 , 07:50 PM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by darthstinji View Post
I doubt the pets will have ranked comm requirements, mainly because they are for the event so its more likely that you will need whatever comms or tokens or special item you get from doing the quests. Kind of like the last couple of events. If its any consolation, you have to figure that a lot of people will be in that area and you should be able to get into a large ops group easily, which will help with the pvp somewhat.....

Good luck tomorrow you all! Im jumping on as soon as I get home from work. Stupid work gets in the way all the time!
Yeah, these won't, but there's still worry about it in the future.

You can only do PVP quests in groups of 4 though--ops groups do not count.

Thanks T~T You too! I plan to be stalking the launcher constantly all morning :/

darthstinji
02.11.2013 , 07:54 PM | #276
yeah, im not a fan of the ranked speeders and pets either. Those pets are the only ones I dont have. Been tempted to grind them out, but thats a whole heck of a lot of work for not a big reward.....

oh and new cartel packs come out tomorrow! Time for more gtn action!!

Jenemi
02.12.2013 , 09:44 AM | #277
So, 2 special Gree Reputation Pets.
+1 Section X Reputation Pets

Plus all the Cartel Pets. Will be working on updating.

TheKingsVillian
02.12.2013 , 10:03 AM | #278
new pet from cartel pack
[Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard] its black

Jenemi
02.12.2013 , 10:27 AM | #279
There's a lot of pets T__T Unfortunately, I can't afford to experiment myself this time :/

Jenemi
02.12.2013 , 07:26 PM | #280
So, due to the fact that the Gree event is only around for 2 weeks, you can not get at least one of the pets before it goes --