Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
01.28.2013 , 09:14 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by YeIIow View Post
/signed

just wanted to say, thanks for the great work , keep it up!
Aww T~T Thanks <3 You are very welcome!

ZanderSol - Yeah, a few people have mentioned it in here and a person from BioWare did say it'd be addressed in their next big upcoming patch thankfully :3
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

darthstinji's Avatar


darthstinji
01.28.2013 , 09:18 PM | #242
I will add to that, this has been a joy to follow. Excellent job.

Wouldnt it be cool if bioware would let us have our pets wandering around our ships, instead of just freezing on our skill bars!

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
01.29.2013 , 03:29 AM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by darthstinji View Post
I will add to that, this has been a joy to follow. Excellent job.

Wouldnt it be cool if bioware would let us have our pets wandering around our ships, instead of just freezing on our skill bars!
Aww T~T Thanks <3

Yeeees That would be so cute. I think we actually discussed that a bit in this thread at some point...that or a suggestion thread.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

GrayTap's Avatar


GrayTap
02.01.2013 , 01:45 PM | #244
I wanted to keep it to myself but hey how many Ice Ferns does 1 person need!
BUT, I found a 4th spawn location for Ice Ferns

Location: Hoth, Glacial Fissure, Thesh Outpost
Player Coords: -442, 81
same 30 minute respawn.

It's just a bunch of jumping up the rocks to get to it... i made a video, starts from the spawn spot down and back up...
http://youtu.be/f_EErFOm2xk

Telanis's Avatar


Telanis
02.01.2013 , 01:52 PM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by GrayTap View Post
I wanted to keep it to myself but hey how many Ice Ferns does 1 person need!
BUT, I found a 4th spawn location for Ice Ferns

Location: Hoth, Glacial Fissure, Thesh Outpost
Player Coords: -442, 81
same 30 minute respawn.

It's just a bunch of jumping up the rocks to get to it... i made a video, starts from the spawn spot down and back up...
http://youtu.be/f_EErFOm2xk
That is excellent, kudos! I knew I should have continued searching after I gathered info on the first 3 :P

SilentKitty's Avatar


SilentKitty
02.01.2013 , 02:36 PM | #246
Ahh =) thank you!
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

GrayTap's Avatar


GrayTap
02.01.2013 , 02:38 PM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by Telanis View Post
That is excellent, kudos! I knew I should have continued searching after I gathered info on the first 3 :P
there has to be another way to it from the top. I got higher from that point and have been exploring the top of the mountain in the blacked out zone "highmount" and came across a large lockbox with 2 young wampas and when i killed them a highmount ridge wamps elite level 40 spawned. so if there is a way to to that spot then it would be easy to drop down the other side to get the ice fern. back to exploring!

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
02.01.2013 , 09:17 PM | #248
Shall make a mention of it :3 I've been tempted to try looking for more locations, but wasn't sure if people would be interested in more anyway @-@ But yes, alladded up now <3

Thank you for your contribution!
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
02.09.2013 , 10:59 AM | #249
So, 1.7 is out on Tuesday and I'm expecting new pets--if not through a new Cartel Pack (even though I am so sick of those things -_- Already more than half of the pets available are through them--and knowing there will be more really sucks), possibly through the event or reputation system.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

darthstinji's Avatar


darthstinji
02.09.2013 , 11:39 AM | #250
I totally agree. I miss the fun of trying to figure out what to do with the orokeet eggs! Sadly I think they are putting everything into the packs now. We can only hope that one of the devs is reading this and will put more stuff like the orokeets in game for us.