Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SilentKitty
01.20.2013 , 12:40 PM | #221
Ohh

Nice to see that thing will be fixed. Excellent. And happy happy joy joy for me, just got my first Kowakian Monkey-lizard for my smuggler. It's so cute!
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

Jenemi
01.20.2013 , 08:54 PM | #222
Congrats! Did you get Ruddyscale or Flamehair?
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Aelther
01.20.2013 , 09:08 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
XXD Just be sure to return when you're done :P
Well I'm back. It's amazing how lots of ketchup can make anything edible.
Anyway I once again own every single pet in game , but I spent about 12 million credits on all those 1.6.2 pets . I really hope there won't be any packs with so many rare pets in the near future or I will be completely bankrupt.

Jenemi
01.21.2013 , 12:24 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Well I'm back. It's amazing how lots of ketchup can make anything edible.
Anyway I once again own every single pet in game , but I spent about 12 million credits on all those 1.6.2 pets . I really hope there won't be any packs with so many rare pets in the near future or I will be completely bankrupt.
Unfortunately, there's still at least 4 more rare pets according to the SWTOR-Spy guide: Forest Nekarr Cat, Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard, Shadow Nekarr Cat, and Toxic Environment Probe.

And going by the possibly upcoming pets, even if they may not be rare, I'm sure we'll see quite a bit more in the next pack :/

SilentKitty
01.21.2013 , 02:18 AM | #225
Congrats! Did you get Ruddyscale or Flamehair?
Ruddyscale, some kind soul or someone less informed posted it for a price that worked even for my very little wallet threw my credits at GTN and ran for it.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

Jenemi
01.21.2013 , 10:14 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Ruddyscale, some kind soul or someone less informed posted it for a price that worked even for my very little wallet threw my credits at GTN and ran for it.
That's always the best kind :P

I need to hope that happens with the Flamehair, of course, I only have 300K to my name now as it is v-v All the Cartel Packs have really ruined my mood though Haven't even been logging on lately--just too depressed with collecting.

Drudenfusz
01.21.2013 , 10:18 AM | #227
That's always the best kind :P

I need to hope that happens with the Flamehair, of course, I only have 300K to my name now as it is v-v All the Cartel Packs have really ruined my mood though Haven't even been logging on lately--just too depressed with collecting.
I know how you feel, I am also pretty bankrupt and still don't have the flamehair (which costs 2 million on the GTN on my server) or those fighter pets (which costs 5 million).
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Jenemi
01.21.2013 , 01:40 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I know how you feel, I am also pretty bankrupt and still don't have the flamehair (which costs 2 million on the GTN on my server) or those fighter pets (which costs 5 million).
I saw one Flamehair go down to 750K, but they are mostly staying at around 900K-1 million on our server.

Some of the starfighter pets are going down, but are still staying around 1 million to 1.5 million.

But yeah, I love collecting, but I wish they were more exploration-based or something Just sick of the Cartel packs and loot drops

SilentKitty
01.21.2013 , 02:42 PM | #229
Keeping fingers crossed for more exploration-pets in Makeb

Jenemi
01.23.2013 , 10:18 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Keeping fingers crossed for more exploration-pets in Makeb
Same here Although, I admit I've gotten discouraged lately

On the bright side, all pets have pictures again now so yay I like that both Kowakian Monkeys have different laughs. I expect the last one to have a different laugh too.