Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SilentKitty
01.20.2013 , 12:40 PM | #221
Ohh

Nice to see that thing will be fixed. Excellent. And happy happy joy joy for me, just got my first Kowakian Monkey-lizard for my smuggler. It's so cute!

Jenemi
01.20.2013 , 08:54 PM | #222
Congrats! Did you get Ruddyscale or Flamehair?
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Aelther
01.20.2013 , 09:08 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
XXD Just be sure to return when you're done :P
Well I'm back. It's amazing how lots of ketchup can make anything edible.
Anyway I once again own every single pet in game , but I spent about 12 million credits on all those 1.6.2 pets . I really hope there won't be any packs with so many rare pets in the near future or I will be completely bankrupt.

Jenemi
01.21.2013 , 12:24 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Well I'm back. It's amazing how lots of ketchup can make anything edible.
Anyway I once again own every single pet in game , but I spent about 12 million credits on all those 1.6.2 pets . I really hope there won't be any packs with so many rare pets in the near future or I will be completely bankrupt.
Unfortunately, there's still at least 4 more rare pets according to the SWTOR-Spy guide: Forest Nekarr Cat, Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard, Shadow Nekarr Cat, and Toxic Environment Probe.

And going by the possibly upcoming pets, even if they may not be rare, I'm sure we'll see quite a bit more in the next pack :/

SilentKitty
01.21.2013 , 02:18 AM | #225
Congrats! Did you get Ruddyscale or Flamehair?
Ruddyscale, some kind soul or someone less informed posted it for a price that worked even for my very little wallet threw my credits at GTN and ran for it.

Jenemi
01.21.2013 , 10:14 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Ruddyscale, some kind soul or someone less informed posted it for a price that worked even for my very little wallet threw my credits at GTN and ran for it.
That's always the best kind :P

I need to hope that happens with the Flamehair, of course, I only have 300K to my name now as it is v-v All the Cartel Packs have really ruined my mood though Haven't even been logging on lately--just too depressed with collecting.

Drudenfusz
01.21.2013 , 10:18 AM | #227
That's always the best kind :P

I need to hope that happens with the Flamehair, of course, I only have 300K to my name now as it is v-v All the Cartel Packs have really ruined my mood though Haven't even been logging on lately--just too depressed with collecting.
I know how you feel, I am also pretty bankrupt and still don't have the flamehair (which costs 2 million on the GTN on my server) or those fighter pets (which costs 5 million).
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Jenemi
01.21.2013 , 01:40 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I know how you feel, I am also pretty bankrupt and still don't have the flamehair (which costs 2 million on the GTN on my server) or those fighter pets (which costs 5 million).
I saw one Flamehair go down to 750K, but they are mostly staying at around 900K-1 million on our server.

Some of the starfighter pets are going down, but are still staying around 1 million to 1.5 million.

But yeah, I love collecting, but I wish they were more exploration-based or something Just sick of the Cartel packs and loot drops

SilentKitty
01.21.2013 , 02:42 PM | #229
Keeping fingers crossed for more exploration-pets in Makeb

Jenemi
01.23.2013 , 10:18 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Keeping fingers crossed for more exploration-pets in Makeb
Same here Although, I admit I've gotten discouraged lately

On the bright side, all pets have pictures again now so yay I like that both Kowakian Monkeys have different laughs. I expect the last one to have a different laugh too.