Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TORParse.com

Lyynk
04.24.2013 , 09:50 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
Loving the parser! One comment our group had, though, is it would be really convenient to be able to add group members to your friends list from the group list.
I could probably add this in pretty easy to the right click menu. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look at it!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

Aerro
04.25.2013 , 02:37 PM | #62
I would like to add that there are a number of issues our 16man is experiencing. Our first night using it, no one could see me appear on the logs. I was the leader int he TORParse group. Also, there are generally 2-3 people who won't actively appear with everyone else. It seemed to resolve itself at the end of the night (lastnight) but for at least the first 2 hours there were issues.

I do really like this though. Much thanks for this.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

Lyynk
04.26.2013 , 08:24 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerro View Post
I would like to add that there are a number of issues our 16man is experiencing. Our first night using it, no one could see me appear on the logs. I was the leader int he TORParse group. Also, there are generally 2-3 people who won't actively appear with everyone else. It seemed to resolve itself at the end of the night (lastnight) but for at least the first 2 hours there were issues.

I do really like this though. Much thanks for this.
Thanks for reporting this Aerro. I've been told by someone experiencing a similar issue that their group made sure they were all running the latest version of Adobe AIR (http://get.adobe.com/air/) and that fixed the issues with syncing they were experiencing. Adobe AIR is the runtime environment that the program uses. I'm looking into this issue, but I would recommend trying that if you are still having problems. The latest version of Adobe AIR should be 3.7. Thanks!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

ronniehenlau
04.28.2013 , 08:28 AM | #64
Loving the parser, its sexeh! Will continue to use :>

Omophorus
05.10.2013 , 11:56 PM | #65
The desktop client is absolutely amazing.

I've found only one issue thus far, and one possible feature request which I'd hope could be taken under consideration.

So first off, the issue I've seen... the client seems to be very finicky when it comes to your computer's time. I keep my PC sync'd to Microsoft's NTP server, but I was still getting error messages about clock mis-match and it was preventing any live parsing from happening properly. Re-sync'ing my clock manually did fix it.

And second off, hopefully a simple feature request... an additional overlay with a stopwatch that starts when combat starts and stops when combat stops. There are enough time-based enemy behaviors that having a visible stopwatch overlay would be a great boon.

I recognize that you probably get a million feature requests and I don't want to be pushy or obnoxious, so I'll ask just once and then shut my yap.

Thanks so much for all your hard work, TORParse is an amazing benefit to the SWTOR community, and all your efforts are appreciated!
Srs'bsns, Deposer of the Dread Masters
"This is why we don't bring Assassin tanks"
GM of <Proper Villains> of The Ebon Hawk

Lyynk
05.11.2013 , 04:36 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Omophorus View Post
The desktop client is absolutely amazing.

I've found only one issue thus far, and one possible feature request which I'd hope could be taken under consideration.

So first off, the issue I've seen... the client seems to be very finicky when it comes to your computer's time. I keep my PC sync'd to Microsoft's NTP server, but I was still getting error messages about clock mis-match and it was preventing any live parsing from happening properly. Re-sync'ing my clock manually did fix it.

And second off, hopefully a simple feature request... an additional overlay with a stopwatch that starts when combat starts and stops when combat stops. There are enough time-based enemy behaviors that having a visible stopwatch overlay would be a great boon.

I recognize that you probably get a million feature requests and I don't want to be pushy or obnoxious, so I'll ask just once and then shut my yap.

Thanks so much for all your hard work, TORParse is an amazing benefit to the SWTOR community, and all your efforts are appreciated!
Thanks for the compliment!

On the time issue, unfortunately because of the way the combat logs are created by the game, this is a necessary evil. It doesn't always cause issues, but it can, and this is why I have the message pop-up if your time is too far off from what it should be. I've been working on a way for the client to automatically handle any time discrepancies, but I'm having limited success with it so far... needs more work.

As for your suggestion, I have it in my list of things to do already. Thanks!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com

Omophorus
05.11.2013 , 12:18 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyynk View Post
Thanks for the compliment!

On the time issue, unfortunately because of the way the combat logs are created by the game, this is a necessary evil. It doesn't always cause issues, but it can, and this is why I have the message pop-up if your time is too far off from what it should be. I've been working on a way for the client to automatically handle any time discrepancies, but I'm having limited success with it so far... needs more work.

As for your suggestion, I have it in my list of things to do already. Thanks!
Thanks for the reply!

Glad to hear that a stopwatch is already on the to-do list, I'm super excited to see it if/when it's ready.

I understand the necessary evil when it comes to group parsing, and after the fact thought a little more about it and realized that trying to build in more buffer when just solo-parsing probably isn't worth the time or the headache. It's not too onerous to re-sync to the NTP server, and probably a much simpler workaround overall than trying to outsmart Father Time or brute force every corner case with specialized code.
Srs'bsns, Deposer of the Dread Masters
"This is why we don't bring Assassin tanks"
GM of <Proper Villains> of The Ebon Hawk

atschai
05.24.2013 , 02:25 AM | #68
Hi! There seems to be a bug with the registering of misses in logs from the french client. We have narrowed it down in this thread (4th page):
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=639614

sakica
06.15.2013 , 02:58 AM | #69
OK, when i finish fight on dummy it takes 10-15 sec to exit the fight and my dps lowers, how to get immediately from fight?

lkrzeminski
07.11.2013 , 06:22 AM | #70
TorParse.com ends its service What a shame.

http://torparse.blogspot.co.uk/2013/...ouncement.html