Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endgame Content Left Me Amazed !

mleischer
08.22.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1
Just got the nerve to try out the end game content in the Looking For Group function, and let me say, wow!

I've managed to do 9 Hard Modes, and I got the chance to revisit The Black Talon 6 of those times. I also got to visit The Battle of Ilum 3 times too, it was awesome. Even better, since I had to wait over an hour to get in an instance, BW had the foresight to allow us to blast past half the boss fights, because, darn it, who has time to fight every boss and waste all that time rolling on gear and looting commendations for better gear?

Better yet, I even had the gumption to try a few Story Mode Operations, and it was even better! The 1st one I got in after a short 2 hour queue! Well, I really shouldn't say got in, because there was a teensy little issue with the travel to button not appearing, but that's ok, because the group decided that after waiting 30 seconds, they'd be much better without me. The 2nd one was way better. We managed to get in an OPS group that had 3 healers and no tanks! But that's ok, because after someone managed to accidently hit the little "x" in on their computer screen, then the LFG interface kept remending us that we would be better off waiting for them to reload instead of finding a replacement, even if they don't reload until tomorrow. After a seeing the rest of the OPS type myriad of sentence enhancers, they all parted ways and I got the OPS all to myself to solo!

Well, thanks guys at BW for showing me all the hard work and foresight that you put into the endgame content !

Apeth
08.22.2012 , 11:33 PM | #2
Good stuff mate. Glad your enjoying it.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Kashley
08.22.2012 , 11:34 PM | #3
Clearly this is working as intended.
Insert witty signature here.

RobNightfall
08.23.2012 , 12:22 AM | #4
And just wait! It gets even better! Tomorrow you get to do it all again! And again! And again! Ad Nauseam!
Edited because the devs appear to have fixed at least 80% of the crap that was pissing me off.

AboB
08.23.2012 , 12:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RobNightfall View Post
And just wait! It gets even better! Tomorrow you get to do it all again! And again! And again! Ad Nauseam!
Horray!

TrakonBazzaak
08.23.2012 , 12:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mleischer View Post
Just got the nerve to try out the end game content in the Looking For Group function, and let me say, wow!

I've managed to do 9 Hard Modes, and I got the chance to revisit The Black Talon 6 of those times. I also got to visit The Battle of Ilum 3 times too, it was awesome. Even better, since I had to wait over an hour to get in an instance, BW had the foresight to allow us to blast past half the boss fights, because, darn it, who has time to fight every boss and waste all that time rolling on gear and looting commendations for better gear?

Better yet, I even had the gumption to try a few Story Mode Operations, and it was even better! The 1st one I got in after a short 2 hour queue! Well, I really shouldn't say got in, because there was a teensy little issue with the travel to button not appearing, but that's ok, because the group decided that after waiting 30 seconds, they'd be much better without me. The 2nd one was way better. We managed to get in an OPS group that had 3 healers and no tanks! But that's ok, because after someone managed to accidently hit the little "x" in on their computer screen, then the LFG interface kept remending us that we would be better off waiting for them to reload instead of finding a replacement, even if they don't reload until tomorrow. After a seeing the rest of the OPS type myriad of sentence enhancers, they all parted ways and I got the OPS all to myself to solo!

Well, thanks guys at BW for showing me all the hard work and foresight that you put into the endgame content !
Give it a couple of months.

If they dont add more endgame content, and fast, were done for.
It may be nobody wants to be heroes except when it doesn't count, when it isn't challenging, that people would rather fight "pretend evil" than the real thing, but I don't personally believe that. I still think people are better than that.
Raph Koster

aeterno
08.23.2012 , 01:05 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TrakonBazzaak View Post
Give it a couple of months.

If they dont add more endgame content, and fast, were done for.
I think you missed his point there.

Draksen
08.23.2012 , 01:10 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
I think you missed his point there.
Who cares, he's not here anymore, but in the GW2 forums.
Lιsto Gαllακι Kιnιgo Gαllακι

Thε Rεd Eclιpsε PvE / EU

gaalon
08.23.2012 , 02:32 AM | #9
Yeah that's true OP! Compared to crap games like WOW where the queues are at least 2 minutes SWTOR is really a charm!

I guess it's because WOW has a subscription and nobody wants to pay for a worthwhile game.

*sigh*

It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

Saradain
08.23.2012 , 02:48 AM | #10
But wait, there's more!

Why don't you try some awesome, unbalanced as hell, PVP,where you grind the same 4 warzones over and over again while getting stomped by full augmented war hero premade?

I'm sure you'll have a blast!