Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette Treasure-Hunting & Frustraion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Vette Treasure-Hunting & Frustraion

GalaxyStrong
08.15.2012 , 12:02 PM | #1
This is soooooo frustrating. Every time Vette Crits on Treasure Hunting she bring me a FREAKING Custom Built Lightsaber schematic. My Character has soooo many of these schematics, he could use them as toilet paper. The worst part is I don't do Artfice and they are worth next to nothing on the GNT. I have given Vette alot companions gifts and all she ever give are these WORTHLESS SCHEMATICS. This relationship is NOT working out.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Glower
08.15.2012 , 03:06 PM | #2
Please, don't blame Vette!

Treasure Hunting >>> a constant flow of Schematic: Custom Lighsabers >>> no one buys these schematic, dozens of pages in the auction >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)
and
Underworld TradingTreasure Hunting >>> a constant flow of 50lvl blue Relics >>> no one buys these relics at level 50! >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)

It just another sample of Bioware logic...

P.S.: Fix it please.
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"

Jenarie
08.15.2012 , 03:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
Underworld Trading >>> a constant flow of 50lvl blue Relics >>> no one buys these relics at level 50! >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)
I have maxed UWT and send it out all the time and I didn't even know relics could be a result. What missions give relics? Curious because I could use those!

I have an armormech, synthweaver and cybertech and my slicer brings back primarily armsmech schematics. The RNG hates us all.

GalaxyStrong
08.15.2012 , 04:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
Please, don't blame Vette!

Treasure Hunting >>> a constant flow of Schematic: Custom Lighsabers >>> no one buys these schematic, dozens of pages in the auction >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)
and
Underworld Trading >>> a constant flow of 50lvl blue Relics >>> no one buys these relics at level 50! >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)

It just another sample of Bioware logic...

P.S.: Fix it please.
Your right, Vette is just an innocent bystander. I send Quinn on lvl 4 underworld trading missions because I still need those materials (i'm lvl 35) and he will bring back relics but, I actually can sell these for around 4000-6000 credits and they sell fairly well. What drives me nuts about Relics is the ALIMENT ISSUE. I'm neutral and there-fore relic's are almost useless to me. I feel like I'm constantly getting SCREWED OVER ON CRIT'S.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Glower
08.16.2012 , 08:00 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenarie View Post
I have maxed UWT and send it out all the time and I didn't even know relics could be a result. What missions give relics? Curious because I could use those!

I have an armormech, synthweaver and cybertech and my slicer brings back primarily armsmech schematics. The RNG hates us all.
If I'm not confused with the TH/UT missions - it lockboxes, usually rare and crits of course....
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)

TheNegotiator
08.16.2012 , 08:27 AM | #6
UT goes not give relics it gives armor schematics and crappy ones at that.

Glower
08.16.2012 , 08:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNegotiator View Post
UT goes not give relics it gives armor schematics and crappy ones at that.
U right sir! My bad.

GalaxyStrong
08.16.2012 , 02:18 PM | #8
You guys are right about the Relic's. My BAD.

unfortunately, It doesn't really change anything. I still feel screwed over by CRITS.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN