Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 3 GTN annoyances

KallahKrafted
08.14.2012 , 09:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Raora View Post
I just think stacks of 1 are just a waste of time. In the time it takes to sell 50 stacks of 1 I can sell 2 stacks of 20 and make more.
It might just be a low level market thing, but I list larger stacks of 10 and 25 right beside a bunch of one unit stacks, and find that the single items sell and the larger stacks just sit there for two days. I suspect that many first-time players, like myself, just can't afford a stack of 25 green goo (or other early supplies), but are happy to purchase the few that they need right here and now. I guess that by the time you're level 50, most people have enough credits to just snag a stack of 99 units without even thinking twice about the price, and I very much look forward to being able to gather up things that I don't have to break into a dozen stacks of one every morning. Some day, soon I hope!

Selvec
08.14.2012 , 09:55 PM | #12
Being on such a low pop server that nobody buys my stuff.

Being to lazy to run low level FP's for loot I can sell to low levels so I have a better chance of selling.

WarbNull
08.14.2012 , 11:49 PM | #13
For me my main top GTN annoyance is the GTN it self. It is so messed up dealing with it just to sale our products. I wish we had our own Vendors that we could use.
Khai-Kun Legacy Shadowlands
Smuggler Gunslinger Saboteur
Jedi Consular Sage
Bounty Hunter PowerTech Pyrotech

Raora
08.15.2012 , 10:31 AM | #14
4. Myself

My good natured self befriended someone who was putting items on the GTN for 23-113 cr/unit. I /telled him and found out he did not know how to check going rates. I preceeded to teach him. He followed by undercutting me by a few credits my sales. sheesh

Slugamaniac
08.15.2012 , 10:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Raora View Post
1. As a resource seller, someone pricing stacks 1 credit per unit lower than mine. If you are going to undercut me, undercut me!
Ha, this gets me going too. If I see someone doing that when I'm putting something up I deliberately under cut WAY more than just 1 credit. If not, I'll match the next lowest total in an attempt to even out the market and not give in to the <1credit behavior.
The Last Centurions - The Madhi Legacy - The Harbinger
Slugfest Slugtrooper Slugconsular Slackfest Slugshadow Slugfeast
Slugagent Slugwarrior Slughunter Slugsorcerer Slugassassin Slackmeister

Raora
08.16.2012 , 01:13 PM | #16
just now on the GTN terminal someone was running around in circles again for no reason. talk about annoying atleast every other day this happens

TangoAlpahaZulu
08.16.2012 , 02:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by WarbNull View Post
For me my main top GTN annoyance is the GTN it self. It is so messed up dealing with it just to sale our products. I wish we had our own Vendors that we could use.
At some point your Legacy can get the GTN on your ships, I can't wait!!!!

My biggest gripe about the GTN, Speeders pushed right up into it. Why do you need to be on your speeder when you are doing business? Do we just have way too much drive through mentality these days? Please, Please, Please, get off your speeder when you pull up to the thing, it's a small enough area as it is.

Selenial
08.16.2012 , 02:42 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Methoss View Post
people who list items on the market for lower than mats, or lower than selling to vendor.
I personally like this one... Just bought a hell of a lot of level 50 greens for about 300 each and went and vendored them for 5 times that.... Made some quick cash.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

TangoAlpahaZulu
08.16.2012 , 03:02 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I personally like this one... Just bought a hell of a lot of level 50 greens for about 300 each and went and vendored them for 5 times that.... Made some quick cash.
Amen to people that don't take the time to research. They can be so helpful.

Altheran
08.16.2012 , 04:10 PM | #20
1. Guys that sell Battle-master and War Hero schematics at a price at which the 5 schematics would cost more than the box that contains it at PvP vendors (ex : 20 000 credits)

2. That the lvl written on GTN for Schematics is always "1". I'd love that i could sort them by level of the craftable item.

3. People who sell a Sith Warrior-only arm armor part, but with an Aim armoring and a Willpower Mod inserted at the cost of 500 000.