Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 3 GTN annoyances

Themanthatisi
02.21.2013 , 03:10 PM | #121
In order of annoyance

1. Mounts all around the kiosks (just in fleet in general), expecially the huge obnoxious ones.... I solved that by buying legacy wide GTN, mailbox and repair droid for my ships... this has greatly improved the GTN and overall game experience to me x10. Its that nice! If you have not done so and Fleet annoys you, like it does me, this is a must have.

2. the people listing crafting materials in bulks of 1.... Really people? Sell in bulks of 5 at least, but I do it in bulks of 20, 40 and 60.... and in between. Going through pages and pages just to get to the bulk stuff is insane. Rare stuff, like Mandalorian Iron, I may do 5 packs.

3. This is a BW issue.... I have to now use 3 chars to search.... Yeah, really not a good idea, now I cant look easily for a mod 22 for example. As soon as you put 22, it will not search.

Themanthatisi
02.21.2013 , 03:21 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Raora View Post
I'm getting there, dont you need a level 25 legacy?
Using CC you do not have the level restrictions.... and get the GTN, the mail box and repair droid. It will spoil you....

A nice quiet ship, no idiots, no battleship sized mounts and a huge time saver. of all things that can be purchased with CC, nothing beats these 3 for me... and its a one time buy for ALL your ships in your legacy.

Great deal!

Joonbeams
02.21.2013 , 07:04 PM | #123
1. No sort by unit price (not sale price, but price per individual unit)
2. 2-day limit. Many things here, but items coming back to email with deposit and single item/block per email is a gigantic pain in the arze for someone like me who crafts and sells every leveling purple for each crew skill across several alts. I also purchased the 90 slot unlock. So it's annoying to have to wade through 60-70 emails every two days and click to get my item back and also click to get back the deposit. Better solution would be to enable a "refresh" that would allow you to go an click refresh sale and pay the deposit each time (heck, even put a cooldown on it). Only if you fail to refresh do your items go back to email.
3. People with no understanding of markets (and I mean basic understanding). Too much to say here.

craic_fox
02.21.2013 , 08:55 PM | #124
Not being able to preview both imperial and republic models when looking at an armourtech or synthweaving schematic.

People selling vendor mats at ridiculous prices. I'll pay a reasonable premium for the convenience of stocking up on Insulating Flux from the GTN, but not a 200% markup.

Having to set the price for each item individually when selling several identical items. The GTN should be smart enough to recognise that the item is the same and should default to the price set for the previous one.

Resistance
02.21.2013 , 09:18 PM | #125
1) Revan's gear is so expensive

2) Augments are so expensive

3) The level 10 +41 are so expensive.
Ordo Legacy - The Ebon Hawk
Asari Level 55 Guardian Tank Vesten Level 35 Sorcerer Healer

BewareTheDonkey
02.24.2013 , 03:49 PM | #126
I have to admit, I undercut by 1 credit.

It's much better than undercutters who bottom out the price by several thousand credits.

Sinapus
02.24.2013 , 10:36 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by BewareTheDonkey View Post
I have to admit, I undercut by 1 credit.

It's much better than undercutters who bottom out the price by several thousand credits.
Depends on the pricing. I remember selling a blaster from a Cartel pack that was going for 500k on the GTN. I initially set the price for 500k too but two days later it was returned after expiring. Checked again, people were selling it for 500k again, so I set it for 250k. Boom. Purchased. So I guess the price has to be something someone will pay credits for in the first place, then you should worry about undercutting.

The people who sell even artifact-level luxury fabrics at a loss are still annoying. I try to make sure the prices are above the default, though not ridiculously high. (10x the default is edging towards the ridiculous price levels, IMHO.) Similar things seem to happen to lvl 5 and 6 sliced tech parts.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

SalBasss
02.25.2013 , 08:30 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Joonbeams View Post
2. 2-day limit. Many things here, but items coming back to email with deposit and single item/block per email is a gigantic pain in the arze for someone like me who crafts and sells every leveling purple for each crew skill across several alts. I also purchased the 90 slot unlock. So it's annoying to have to wade through 60-70 emails every two days and click to get my item back and also click to get back the deposit. Better solution would be to enable a "refresh" that would allow you to go an click refresh sale and pay the deposit each time (heck, even put a cooldown on it). Only if you fail to refresh do your items go back to email.
I wish there was a longer list time too, but you know there is a "take all attachments" button in your mailbox, right? Just mark the checkbox for each returned email and use that "take all" button and it will automatically give you back your creds and items from the selected emails.

NLxAROSA
02.25.2013 , 10:56 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by SalBasss View Post
I wish there was a longer list time too, but you know there is a "take all attachments" button in your mailbox, right? Just mark the checkbox for each returned email and use that "take all" button and it will automatically give you back your creds and items from the selected emails.
You can also use the select all, and then the 'take all' button. Just two clicks, and you have both attached cash and items back. But make sure you don't accidentally hit the 'delete' button in between, since it has NO confirmation (yes, I found out the hard way, with several mails with attachments selected, ouch!)

SalBasss
02.25.2013 , 12:57 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by NLxAROSA View Post
You can also use the select all, and then the 'take all' button. Just two clicks, and you have both attached cash and items back. But make sure you don't accidentally hit the 'delete' button in between, since it has NO confirmation (yes, I found out the hard way, with several mails with attachments selected, ouch!)
Yes, that's what I actually do - I do it so often I didn't even realize it without having the game open.