Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Thousand Papercuts

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Palonto
11.21.2012 , 04:54 AM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by Bordak View Post
1)

3) Tionese Crystals... give them a use. Trade for stims, trade for currency, trade for legacy gear... something
Your prayers have been heard!

Quote:
Ancient Artifact Storage Boxes can now be purchased for 25 Tionese Crystals from all Tionese vendors.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...16#edit5443616
Proud member of SQUADRON 367
Quote:
C2-N2 - The only thing that crits is his voice in your earchannel!

Georg Zoeller

Sotof
11.22.2012 , 05:44 AM | #562
I really want that legacy wallet along with a legacy bank and the ability to control the crafting skills of my legacy without relogging. That would be cool.
My name is not Bob.

Powrtech
11.22.2012 , 11:08 AM | #563
I feel like they have been listening (secretly :P) and i think its great! My little suggestion would be more clothe-like armor for bounty hunters, i mean i understand on the job we gotta be wearing armor, but what about following a target into town? The target would be looking for a guy with huge clunking armor chasing him. i suggest adding a new model (just 1 or 2 new models, then can just change the color or change a little thing about them later). The new model would be a coat/jacket that ran down past your knees (just a little) and was an open coat/jacket and underneath you could see the breastplate of standard BH armor. It would give us just a little look of stealthiness i think BHs are lacking.
Advanced Prototype Powertech
"The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed during war"
Help us out.
REGULAR EDITION CLUB

Powrtech
11.22.2012 , 01:02 PM | #564
To add onto that maybe even we could see some BH gear with hoods!
Help us out.
REGULAR EDITION CLUB

EcrirTwyLar
11.22.2012 , 01:16 PM | #565
The thing that drives me crazy EVERY TIME I play this game is the fact that most of the time my companion's lightsaber gets bugged when she puts it away. She's then running around with a activated lightsaber on her hip. It's crazy that this bug is still in the game after all this time. If nVidia needs to fix something in their drivers to fix this, then Bioware needs to get them to do it. Or Bioware needs to fix their code.

Powrtech
11.23.2012 , 01:34 AM | #566
One of the BIGGEST things i would love to see is a 64-bit version of the launcher or maybe some 64-bit compatibility things implemented, playing on a 64-bit system with a 32-bit game makes me lag way more than i need to. Also for inquisitors and Consulars, make it not required to have lightsaber drawn in combat, it just looks silly shooting lightning out of fingers that are wrapped around a double bladed lightsaber...
Help us out.
REGULAR EDITION CLUB

Thuliume
11.23.2012 , 03:39 AM | #567
Quote: Originally Posted by Powrtech View Post
One of the BIGGEST things i would love to see is a 64-bit version of the launcher or maybe some 64-bit compatibility things implemented, playing on a 64-bit system with a 32-bit game makes me lag way more than i need to. Also for inquisitors and Consulars, make it not required to have lightsaber drawn in combat, it just looks silly shooting lightning out of fingers that are wrapped around a double bladed lightsaber...
I'm with you there! The performance gain for a 64 bit client would be tremendous! If the game could utilize the resources my system has to offer I would no longer need to run everything on bare minimum and the game should be a lot smoother to play. Come on Bioware! It's no good having a hardware demanding game if the client restricts hardware usage. I do strongly believe that with a 64 bit client you could find yourselves with less problems being reported and even a lot more customers!

Powrtech
11.25.2012 , 12:46 AM | #568
Another thing that really makes me lose the full on experience of diversity. I know it's been mentioned before but the mob spawning is just awful, i mean every place there is a handful of the same mob they're all identical. I mean it's hard to feel like a sith when I'm killing the same jedi over and over... Just one more thing they could fix
Help us out.
REGULAR EDITION CLUB

usmarshal
11.25.2012 , 02:26 AM | #569
Despite doing all the quests and making an effort to pass by these characters whenever possible and sometimes stop and wait, the NPC bystander conversations rarely trigger. I would recommend making sure these trigger once when the player first walks by the NPC's at the appropriate time and then be able to trigger the conversation again at any time by clicking on them.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.-Winston Churchill

foxxecho
11.25.2012 , 09:08 AM | #570
Quote: Originally Posted by Sotof View Post
I really want that legacy wallet along with a legacy bank and the ability to control the crafting skills of my legacy without relogging. That would be cool.
THIS!

I was thinking there should be a location on the Fleet(s) where we can access special legacy bank and "crafting tables". Maybe the empty-ish wall in the room where the banks are across from the GTN?

So many people have alts with and for professions (some exclusively for professions) and the Legacy system only promotes this. So why not cater to it?

Such an area would be a bustle of activity. It would proably become the hot spot to hang out at and be like "the place" on the fleet...

Not sure we have one atm... maybe that's by design \(_o)/