Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gimmick spammers I hate you.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gimmick spammers I hate you.

denpic
08.12.2012 , 05:38 PM | #21
I do this all the time on my guardian using force pushI
I love it same with using leap to pin players in the fire
I once pushed a sage into the fire as he pulled the ball carrier
2 for the price of 1

vimm
08.12.2012 , 05:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by denpic View Post
I do this all the time on my guardian using force push
I love it same with using leap to pin players in the fire
You have to aim push though.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Nomerath
08.12.2012 , 05:59 PM | #23
Why waste a minute trying to focus down a tank with a healer when you can just pull him to the fire and have him dead in 2 second?

Brool
08.12.2012 , 06:00 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
You edited your post, lol..
i edited it about 5 seconds after I posted it. Knowing that someone would look at the sig and say that.
Phalanx
The Harbinger
We are playing a game of rock paper scissors.
Quit asking to nerf rock when you are obviously playing scissors.

SithEater
08.12.2012 , 07:28 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
I dont get this thread nor do I get the accusation in this quoted post. Just because someone uses an ability that has a 45 second cooldown to take out an opponent how is that gimmicky or show a lack of skill?

To be honest I think that's a pretty damn smart thing to do. Should I chase you and then attack you for 15-30 seconds. . .or should I spend 3 seconds to pull you into the fire or acid and slow/stun you so that I can go about my business and go for a pass or go after the ball carrier?

I think the smarter person will use the environment to the fullest extent.

I mean essentially you're saying that anyone who uses LoS to get away from a Sniper or to delay a cap is gimmicky? Learn to play kids.
Did you read the OP? He was talking about people doing nothing BUT standing and pulling into the fire, and yes if you do that then you lack skill imo as its ineffective way to spend your time in Huttball, regardless of how many kills you get. So learn to read and save your indignation for a situation that deserves it.
Grand Master of the Sword in Box Form of Lightsaber Combat.

Rynis
08.12.2012 , 07:31 PM | #26
I hate that my force pull has a 45 second cool down
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

Comfterbilly
08.12.2012 , 07:58 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomerath View Post
Why waste a minute trying to focus down a tank with a healer when you can just pull him to the fire and have him dead in 2 second?
Just be prepared to pay for it - the path of least resistance has a way of backfiring. If your team is all gimmicks and immorto-heals to the point the game is ****ed, my secondary objective is to ruin your game experience as well, so be ready to spend the next fifteen minutes being knocked off your perch, stunned and interrupted by a pissed off hybrid jug wit an endless supply of medpacks. If you try and spend the whole game on your perch chances are I'll make sure you spend the whole game in the pit
A man is only as strong as the computer he plays Huttball on...

***Sign the Solo-Only que for Warzone PVP.***
***Pug Vs. Premade: Vicious Verbal Jousting.***

Boyana
08.12.2012 , 08:56 PM | #28
(O.o)

Interesting...indeed.

Senatorial
08.12.2012 , 09:13 PM | #29
I prefer Charge > Deadly Throw* > Force Choke. There's no fire when you walk in. There sure is when you're trying to get out .

*carnage
Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from hacking.

Quote: Originally Posted by vwsupra View Post
im fine with removing pulls, id much reather have a knockback or a 5 sec godmode or a leap.....wait there is a class with all of those!!!!!!

TheronFett
08.12.2012 , 09:20 PM | #30
This is my favorite kind of QQ.

I love playing Huttball for this very reason. If I'm playing my Jugg and Push is available, someone is going into the fire. If on my PT and Grapple is ready, someone is going into the acid. More often than not, I'll even let you get a few shots in before I /laugh and send you on your way to insta-death. There's nothing better.

Wait...there is. Having the same player get pissy and seeking me out for some revenge. Guess where they're headed?