Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

getting kicked out of FE at darth magnus

Draginelf
08.11.2012 , 04:19 PM | #1
so running FE with a full group pug i'm a well geared tank at 13% opf darth's life left i get zoned out of the instance *** a random instant cast of his explosion that kills everyone in my group how the hell do you people expect to complete missions and dailies if your **** is so bugged. and you wonder why you losing subs cause you don't fix what you have already your just taking our money well i'm done paying for this game now.
JEDI COVENANT
Dragineye - scoundrel healz
Dragin - Shadow tank
Indrag - Commando healz

Anysao
08.11.2012 , 04:31 PM | #2
Interrupt unlimited power.
Problem solved. And he does have currently a (sort of) glitch where he uses his knockback, and the animation happens after the knockback. So if you suddenly get kicked out, look where you were. It is very possible you just weren't at a wall.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

NotRonin
08.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #3
It is not a glitch : unlimited power is the 'I win' button for Malgus. If it is not interrupted, then you wipe. He will start casting it once his health is below 50%.

There is now an additional switch you have to click to complete the FP. So if Malgus is dead and you're knocked outside, you can still zone back in.

Draginelf
08.11.2012 , 07:44 PM | #4
i know the fight i was knocked back he jumped to another player and poof we were all dead that was him at 32% health first try second healer dc'd randomly 3rd try tank (which is me ) gets booted out of instance for just moving the boss when we was at 10% health without being knocked back . didn't even want to finish after that cause of the bugs.
JEDI COVENANT
Dragineye - scoundrel healz
Dragin - Shadow tank
Indrag - Commando healz

Vespassian
08.11.2012 , 08:13 PM | #5
Unlimited power.. always get ya lol
JOREL
COLE

Karkais
08.12.2012 , 07:19 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Draginelf View Post
i know the fight i was knocked back he jumped to another player and poof we were all dead that was him at 32% health first try second healer dc'd randomly 3rd try tank (which is me ) gets booted out of instance for just moving the boss when we was at 10% health without being knocked back . didn't even want to finish after that cause of the bugs.
Believe it or not, its actually working as intended >_>

I would complain about the tank getting knocked overboard just before Malgus dies so he misses the loot drops completely, but I cant be arsed to complain anymore since its obvious Bioware is not going to fix this.

ps. And yes, unlimited power, instant kill the entire team if it finishes casting. Nothing new here, move along.
"Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom goes to die and legends are forced on the galaxy."
- Vette

Autorch
08.12.2012 , 08:25 AM | #7
What he's describing is a bug and it happened to me yesterday. You get no visible cast bar for Ultimate Power, that happened a couple of times (although it would show up on the focus target bar if you enabled that), and despite being against a wall, the entire party was knocked out of the instance.

Not working as intended, no.

Karkais
08.12.2012 , 09:11 AM | #8
Ive not seen unlimited power without cast bar myself, although Malgus was knocking people thru pillars (and thru stairs so they get stuck) at least 5 months ago. And yes weve bugreported til the nerfs come home.
"Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom goes to die and legends are forced on the galaxy."
- Vette

Mavery
08.12.2012 , 01:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Autorch View Post
What he's describing is a bug and it happened to me yesterday. You get no visible cast bar for Ultimate Power, that happened a couple of times (although it would show up on the focus target bar if you enabled that), and despite being against a wall, the entire party was knocked out of the instance.

Not working as intended, no.
The 'invisible' cast bar is an annoying bug. But it just means you do it old school. Unlimited Power has a -very- distinct animation. Interrupt when you see the animation and you'll be good to go.
Former GM and RL of a once great guild. Now just wandering the galaxy looking for a good home.

Karkais
08.13.2012 , 02:23 AM | #10
Yes, unlimited power has exact same cast animation as NPC force storm, and since Malgus doesnt do that kind of stuff normally, its really easy to tell he is casting it just by looking at him.

ps. Bugs should be fixed regardless.
- Vette