Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another go at NiM Denova...a challenge for the Community Team

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Another go at NiM Denova...a challenge for the Community Team

Craxim
08.11.2012 , 10:09 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Vortex View Post
I didn't mean for my post to come across as "lets bash HM denova" and after re-reading it I can see your point and for that I apologise (I usually end up going way overboard with posts like these). I'm just frustrated that we haven't heard anything of substance about a feature / piece of content that was supposed to be out "soon" after 1.2 and its getting to the point now that most people that care about it have cleared HM and have effectively ran out of stuff to do for a good two - three months.

I want a reason to log in again as I still like the game but seeing my guild of 3, almost 4 years, come over here expecting faster content production due to it being a new game and the sheer size of the dev team, only to be faced with the same situation as we had with Icecrown, no content and people quitting due to boredom, a situation that almost killed us the first time. Only now we don't have an expansion a month or so away to help us rebuild.

But on topic; I really hope they can at least get some solid info out there soon to at least let people know that the concept hasn't been scrapped and is still coming before its too late.
I agree, they need to put something out soon. As far as MMO launches go, it really hasn't been THAT bad though. If EC had twice as many bosses, people wouldn't have as big a problem as they do now. The only difference between SWTOR launch and WoW launch was that SWTOR seems to have gone for a more raids with less bosses and WoW went with a less raids with more bosses. The rate of content isn't that much slower, just the quantity of it when it is released is less. But if they can fix the speed at which they put out these smaller, more normalized raids (4-7 bosses is average for the MMO market these days, I don't think we should ever expect 12-15+ ever again), the game will start to grow again. I still am waiting for GamesCom to come and bring hopefully good news, and if it doesn't, I really hope to see something soon afterwards. Even the hardcore fans are starting to lose hope BW, and all we're asking is for a little communication on the 1 thing people want more than anything else.
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

Craxim
08.13.2012 , 07:09 AM | #42
It's Monday, let's see the Community Team in the dev tracker again!
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

alifaraaz
08.14.2012 , 10:25 AM | #43
Well no word on NiM Denova yet, maybe later on in the week. But they mentioned Terror will be next month ^^ Course for that to happen it better hit the PTS very soon.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Vortuus
08.14.2012 , 10:58 AM | #44
If an Operation is released and noone is left to play it.. does it still count as content?
Safeen - Sith Assassin
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | Space Slug Server

Benjah
08.14.2012 , 12:45 PM | #45
Do the devs really think that a live event with vanity gear and a crossbow!!!111 that you can get in a day is better than working on a new ops?