Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
08.12.2012 , 01:21 PM | #21
Mandalore then replied, "Go a head. Tell them it wasn't us." "Will do." Zarron then ended the transmission. Zarron then began to think of who to talk to. A republic diplomat, or the chancellor.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.12.2012 , 03:52 PM | #22
Rafeesh shut off the com and then walked up to Nara. He then said,"Okay I am ready to go. Apparently we will be heading to the Mandalorian fleet. Then you will get paid."
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.12.2012 , 04:24 PM | #23
"Ok. But it'll cost you extra," Nara informed Rafeesh. She ran into her freighter and sat at the controls and set it to go to the Mandalorian Fleet.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
08.12.2012 , 05:21 PM | #24
Sorrann, dressed as a regular Mandalorian, walked in to the Senate building. He walked in to Senator Dallus of Corellia's office. "Senator, I have news. My people, the Mandalorians, are coming to attack. I wish to join the Republic, so I deliver this news to you. Make sure the Chancellor knows." Dallus nodded, and Sorrann walked out.

After getting back to the Reavers' outpost, Sorrann contacted Reyko, leader of those who opposed Mandalore. "Report from the front" Reyko said. Sorrann knelt and spoke, "We have destroyed the diplomatic building. Also, I have been able to plant the seed of distrust by disguising as a Mandalorian traitor. I told Senator Dallus of the fleet coming to 'attack' and he has told the Chancellor." Reyko applauded the bounty hunter. "Well done. Stay on guard and wait until you can get out of there. Then, report back to me at the main base." Sorrann nodded and closed the channel.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.12.2012 , 07:21 PM | #25
Zarron the took a speeder to the senate tower. He then walked to the office of one of the senaters. "Senater, I am here to send the message that the diplomatic building has been destroyed. I don't know what happened. Once I got there I asked to scan the building for anything that could harm the diplomats but then the building exploded." "Are you sure. Or are you just trying to stall me until your mandalorian allies come and attack? "What are you talking about." "One of your allies has told me of your plan to attack coruscant." "Why would we attack Coruscant? We are the ones trying to ally with the republic. And I would never support an attack on coruscant. I don't want the mandalorians to stay with the empire ever since a sith killed my father! And when the sith didn't support the mandalorian blockade and let it get destroyed during the great war even though they were allied with us. "said Zarron. "Well you have a point, but I am still not sure." "Well mandalore wanted me to give you the bad news of the explosion and that the diplomats should meet here so that they can be better protected. I know that the attack on the diplomat building was by someone who doesn't want this treaty to pass. Though just make sure you believe us, becausetrust me, we do not want to go back to the empire." said Zarron. "I will be back after I have contacted Mandalore." The senater then nodded and Zarron walked out.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.12.2012 , 09:59 PM | #26
It had been a couple hours, but they had finally reached the fleet. As soon as Rafeesh had exited the small freighter, he turned to one of the privates.
"Quickly I must go to the bridge, show the way,"He commanded. Then in a lighter tone he addressed Nara,"I will make sure you are paid your demand, however we will be jumping into hyperspace soon, so you will be here awhile."
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.12.2012 , 10:04 PM | #27
Sorrann stood waiting at Zarron's speeder. As his fellow Mandalorian walked out of the building, Sorrann drew his blaster and pointed it at Zarron. "I can't let you pass" he said promptly
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai
08.12.2012 , 11:13 PM | #28
"I'll wait for just awhile. If you take too long, I might just leave without you," Nara commented casually to Rafeesh. She thought that might hurry him up.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 01:03 AM | #29
Hadock and Jotunheim walked slowly down one of the hallways of the Mandalorian dreadnought discussing the new Mandalore
Jot, Whats gonna happen to old war dogs like us? We know nothing but hunting down republic dogs and their jedi handlers. Hope he does'nt put us down like he did old man Mandalore.
Jotunheim jeered at Hadock
Meh he would'nt dare. Hes got to much else to concern about besides hes only following the great Mandalore the Preserver. He may be okay after all.
Walking into the hangar the pair notice the smugglers ship docked and a mandalorian walking quickly off of it.
Where you off to so fast? You know better than to let some smuggler just sit around on one of our ships they could very well offload some form of parting gift from the empire!

MdLogan
08.13.2012 , 11:13 AM | #30
"I am going to the bridge. The smuggler is not on the best of terms with the Empire. It was the fastest way to catch up with the fleet. I just hope that we will still be able to go through with Mandalores plans. Now if you don't mind I need to get to the bridge, we may talk later."