Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
08.09.2012 , 09:17 PM | #11
Rafeesh took a look up and stated drily "I have been having a talk with my superiors. Now if you will wait a moment I need to make a holocommunication."

Rafeesh then walked over to a quite area and opened his com saying,"Yes Barbosoo, what do you need? You will have to make it quick, I need to leave soon so you will not be able to have me for much longer."
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.09.2012 , 09:19 PM | #12
"Whatever you say. As long as I get paid," Nara shrugged.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
08.10.2012 , 01:06 AM | #13
Sorrann sat at the bar in the Sluggy Spitwater Cantina. He was dressed in street clothes. So were the other Reavers there. Two at a corner table, one at an open-floor table, all ready to quickdraw incase something went bad. They were just here for drinks, at least they thought they were. A mysterious hooded man walked in and sat next to Sorrann. "Is your name Nosarrn?" the hooded man asked. Sorrann looked shocked. That was his cover name. "Yeah. Why you ask?" the bounty hunter questioned. The hooded man pulled out a datapad and gave it to Sorrann. "You never saw me" the stranger said. Then, he walked up and left. Sorrann looked at the others, strapped the pad to his leg, and kept on drinking.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.10.2012 , 07:27 AM | #14
Zarron was still in the ship with the mandalorian diplomats. He desided to go to his ship and go to coruscant. He thought he could help out with the securety there. So he got up and began to walk to the exit to go to his ship. After a few minutes he got to his ship and took off. Once he made it to space he went into light speed towards Coruscant.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

barbosoo
08.10.2012 , 04:51 PM | #15
"I just need you to send me the buildings specs. I need to capture the incoming diplomats. END TRANSMISSION."
We Who Dare Win Never Give Up The Fight
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

Proud Officer Of The Grand Republic Army

Bird_of_Thunder
08.10.2012 , 06:24 PM | #16
Sorrann and his troop went back to the abandoned apartment complex where the Reavers had set up. He went to the command room, the most spacious apartment in the complex, to examine the datapad he was handed and to watch the footage from the security cameras. No diplomats yet. He turned on the datapa to see a message from Lord Ravvok, the Sith who backed Reyko's Reavers and apprentice of Darth Morva of the Dark Council. The message read:

Greetings, Sorrann. Assuming you are still pn Coruscant at the moment, I have another task. There is a Jedi named Hollik Drandel who has been a pain in my side for too long. I would take care of this myself, but I have more pressing matters to be dealt with on Voss. Your job is to assasinate Drandel. He will be present at the diplomat's meeting as a Republic emmissary. The details of your payment will be disclosed as soon as the job is done, however I can assure you it will be a handsome reward. Ravvok out

Sorrann put down the datapad and called Skorr to the bounty hunter's room. When Skorr stepped in, Sorrann said, "We have acquired a new target as well as the ambassador. Jedi Knight Hollik Drandel will be present at the diplomatic meeting. We have to scavenge his body from the rubble of the building" Skorr nodded and went back downstairs.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.11.2012 , 08:06 AM | #17
Zarron's ship finally made it to coruscant and landed on a landing pad. He then took a taxi speeder down to the diplomatic building. He thought he should get the guards to check the building for anything that could kill the diplomats. Once he made it to the building he went to the head guard. "Hello, I am Zarron Del, I am with the Mandalorians. Can you have your men scan the building for anything deadly? I just want to make sure this meeting goes well without any deaths." said Zarron to the guard.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
08.11.2012 , 09:43 AM | #18
Sorrann, still watching the security tape, saw Zarron ask the guard to sweep the building. He switched to camera in the diplomats room, and the Jedi was there, most likely to help prepare for the meeting. Several other senators were there too. Sorrann decided it was time, so he deactivated the cameras and clicked the detonator.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.11.2012 , 12:36 PM | #19
Zarron was still outside talking to the guard when suddenly the building blownup. Zarron was knocked back to the other side of the street. "Damn, I should of gotton here sooner!" said Zarron. Zarron the took out his holocommunicater and contacted Mandalore. "Mandalore, this is Zarron, We have a big problem. The diplomat building here on Coruscant just blownup. I am not sure what the republic will think of this. Should I talk with some republic leaders about this?" said Zarron.

legolegion
08.12.2012 , 10:32 AM | #20
Sabrina was sitting in a meeting, with correilans and team from the echani. When news came in, about attack on the diplomatic building. Which was to play host, to the meeting from final delgation the republic and the mandolarians. The meeting was then quickly ajourned,both sides wanted to contact home world. To see what their responce should be, to the attack.
On her way out of the meeting, she struck up a quick conversation with a senior diplomate. Who seemed espicaly put out by the attack. Sabrina asked him "Is it wise to choose a side, in a civil war. When we no idea who going to win, espicaly so openly, as this attck may just be first stage. Of the civil war, coming to our doorsteps?" The diplomate looked at her, relised she was just an inturn. Then replied"Thats always the danger of diplomacy, hidden or overt. But if we don`t try, the galaxy will always be at war." Then smiled at her"Then again, I think the echani would would agree with you?" Sabrina nodded at the diplomats comments, Then thought to her self, so echani will proably lead the opose the a new treaty the most. This was the first part`s of her plan comming together.
Soon after they reached cursuant an came into orbit waiting for new building to be used for the diplomatic mission.
Then they would begin landing, in mean while sabrina spent time trying to over here what the echani had to say. She soon relised they had a natural mistrust, of the mandolarins and would be easyist to exploit.