Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Island HM should have better loot.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Khevar
08.14.2012 , 10:53 AM | #51
Interesting. I stand corrected.

I'm going to try to convince my group to re-gear in Tionese just to see how far we get. I'll MOX the fight so we can get an idea of what sort of dps we can get on that fight with that gear.

Granted, they may laugh in my face and say "No thanks" ...

Zalgred
08.14.2012 , 10:56 AM | #52
I think armor drops are fin the way it is right now. What i want is more credits to be droped by the bosses... sometimes you can die a lot in that instance and the repair bill can reach the 50k or 80k credits...

DiLune
08.14.2012 , 01:25 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalgred View Post
I think armor drops are fin the way it is right now. What i want is more credits to be droped by the bosses... sometimes you can die a lot in that instance and the repair bill can reach the 50k or 80k credits...
Now, an 80k HM LI repair bill is a heck of a dedicated run.

bbare
08.14.2012 , 01:27 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalgred View Post
There really shouldn't be any wipes in this instance if you know what you are doing.
The Vanity Legacy

Chaqen
08.14.2012 , 02:40 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Burtlebe View Post
Shadow tank, Sentinel, Commando and Scoundrel have by far been the easiest group I have done LI in. You really have to have min of 2 interrupters for that mob. Running thru with my 5 different 50s, it is doable in lower gear only if you have the right classes and the right people. We currently are farming it working our members thru it to get the unlock for the speeders. But once people get the unlock it is the one place they dont wish to go back to.
I do the instance on a regular basis, almost daily since GF tier 1 FPs are bugged if you que with a full group, but tier 2 isnt. It isnt a hard instance, and it can be 3 man, but the fact that a developer says it is tuned for tionesse leveled players made me question the difficulty for that low of gear.

Lymain
08.14.2012 , 07:29 PM | #56
Thanks for the detailed reply, Allison.

Having killed the droid with fresh 50 alts in sub-Tionese gear, I'd say the zone is probably working as intended.

Gawlron
08.14.2012 , 08:06 PM | #57
I must be doing something wrong... I've got BH and mostly Rakata/Columi gear and have never successfully made it past the first boss encounter... I read someone posting who was a Scoundrel who said they had trouble keeping his/her mates alive. The Scoundrel and his/her mates all had high level gear.
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

Gawlron
08.14.2012 , 08:07 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by bbare View Post
There really shouldn't be any wipes in this instance if you know what you are doing.
In Hard Mode?
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

NoTomorrow
08.14.2012 , 08:41 PM | #59
Interesting developer post. The fp hm is really a joke for rakata geared players. I think we should give it a try with tionesse gear. Might be fun.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Metalmac
08.14.2012 , 08:52 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by bbare View Post
LOL I find that those that really do not need the gear have no problem, so kinda defeats the purpose of being there!

Basically you outgear the content so the rewards pretty much suck.