Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why I hate 70% of Sith Players

AboB
09.02.2012 , 01:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TriggerBlade View Post
I've read all the comments so far and have seen that almost all of them ignore my replys and comment on things or ask questions that have already been corrected I am now going to modify the original post so people who don't read through the comments don't ask the same question people have already asked.
I'd like to hear your response to Beltane's comments

CosmicKat
09.05.2012 , 03:48 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TriggerBlade View Post
[SIZE="6"]

You can go ahead and ignore clearly stated lore and rules and enjoy your wetdream of being a Sith, but please do not try and interviene and RP with others who are having a fun time. I doubt anyone will want to RP or even speak to you if you're going to come up streeking, screaming like a lunitic and spamming duel.(BTW personal Experience)
Yes I can totally see how one would be upset about people not taking the "lore" of the Nazi Space Wizards... I mean Sith, seriously.

The whole of the Imperial "lore" is completely illogical, implausible, and impossible. No society could ever survive, much less thrive following their "code". As such, people are free to make up whatever personal lore they want. It might be stupid, it might be brilliant but in a universe where logic, continuity, physics, and pretty much any other defining characteristic of a consistent reality is a joke, nothing is out of bounds.

soulhunterby
09.05.2012 , 09:46 PM | #23
Darn man...you seem to really hate ALL Sith players. I am one such player but I do make an occasional mistake that is a little over the top but I never go over the board super serious unless it is a major issue on one of my character's defining points.

It was resolved by a slight misunderstanding nearly caused me to drop out of one RP.

I would love to see many RPs start up back...and I really do love RPing on this site and I need to get back into so I'm starting now!
∑э>╣████████████████████████████████\
Lord Soul Rioun - Husband, Father, Warrior.

Letallis
09.06.2012 , 07:35 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvec View Post
Woah ***? If your suggesting what I think you are that's a complete breach of the TOS and pretty much every rule of SWTOR. That is a permanent bannable offence. You report sick people who try that stuff on players.

There is an entire guild that is infamous for that on a particular realm that shall go unnamed. They haven't done anything to them yet. Maybe people aren't complaining enough.
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well, how can we be sure, u-unless we question it?

Letallis
09.06.2012 , 07:37 AM | #25
TBH, most the RP i see in cantina are twookers, c******s and pimps. Then the sith who like to sit around getting drunk. I see some odd crap and I chose to ignore it unless someone bothers me. It's like people became sith as an excuse for debauchery.

CosmicKat
09.06.2012 , 11:26 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Letallis View Post
There is an entire guild that is infamous for that on a particular realm that shall go unnamed. They haven't done anything to them yet. Maybe people aren't complaining enough.
Complaints are meaningless unless they come from mutiple people. If I'm the only one complaining about the actions of another person or guild, then the chances are that I am the one with the issue and not the people I'm complaining about.

Tahrl
09.07.2012 , 04:33 PM | #27
Quote:
TBH, most the RP i see in cantina are twookers, c******s and pimps. Then the sith who like to sit around getting drunk. I see some odd crap and I chose to ignore it unless someone bothers me. It's like people became sith as an excuse for debauchery.
Given the nature of some Sith (not all, not by a long shot) that is a fairly valid excuse for rolling a Sith. I don't condone their actions, but of all the classes they COULD have picked, a Sith definitely suits their, ah... Tastes... better than any other. It sounds like you've rolled a character on what may possibly be the most sleazy and depraved server I have ever heard of. Progenitor doesn't seem to have anything like that.

It's a real shame some Sith are like that, but I and others out there are doing our darndest to restore the Sith's, uhm, good name? I mean, seriously, when is the last time you saw Sidious or Vader chilling in a bar, or hitting up the hoes? Robot Chicken/Eddie Izzard stand-up videos do NOT count!
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!"

Darth_Precursor
09.07.2012 , 04:44 PM | #28
Well, you're on a RP server and should expect there to be bad RPers.

That's really all I can say.
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

Nefla
09.10.2012 , 10:26 AM | #29
I haven't seen this behavior, but I don't RP or hang out in areas where people do. (though I am on an RP server) If I did RP though my Sith pureblood warrior and Sith pureblood inquisitor are both 100% LS (with the inquisitor still having that slave mentality and doing everything anyone tells him to) so I wouldn't be doing those things you mention. My twilek inquisitor is more rutheless/no nonsense and I can't see her acting in the silly and immature way you describe. Their actions sound annoying, but I don't see any reason to get that upset. If nothing else, you can troll them

Letallis
09.12.2012 , 11:04 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Complaints are meaningless unless they come from mutiple people. If I'm the only one complaining about the actions of another person or guild, then the chances are that I am the one with the issue and not the people I'm complaining about.
Oh no, there are multiple people that complain about this guild. There are guilds that warn their people to steer clear of them if at all possible.