Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite NPC so far...

dadamowsky
02.08.2012 , 04:34 AM | #21
Skavak - he's increadibly annoying and I was really looking forward to kill him. Well writen nemesis role
♠ ♥ ♦ ♣

Maevalyn
10.02.2012 , 06:13 AM | #22
The one I really grew to was with my female Agent on Balmorra.
Spoiler
I guess she would have married him insteed of Vector, though I love my bugboy
I always had a thing for Watcher 3 *smile*

I always liked Darmas until
Spoiler
His character was well written and the spoiler below took me completley by surprise......

HellbirdIV
10.02.2012 , 06:20 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer View Post
Duchess? Her VA was really good.
She does a lot of Imperial voices including the Trooper's companion Elara Dorne (Likewise whoever voices the female Imperial Agent voices a few Imperial soldiers including on Korriban).

As for my favorite NPCs, it has to be Gree operator units who teach me Gree conceptions with simple-happy language-words and much patience!

Diplomaticus
10.02.2012 , 06:32 AM | #24
I like the casual, sophisticated sadists on Empire Side, like Lord Draul, or that officer on Balmorra who asks you to go after the Jetpack Bounty Hunters (forgot his name).

happysister
10.02.2012 , 10:40 PM | #25
Skavak is at the top for me. excellent, excellent rival. i hated him soooo much, but i liked him because i hated him...if that makes any sense. the playful yet despising manner in which the two of you go back and forth with is just perfect, and i actually found myself giggling mischievously whenever i got the chance to ruin his life. although killing him was so very satisfying, i still kinda felt a little sad because it was all over now.

those gree droids are also high on the list. that was one of the most memorable quest chains i completed, all do to their speech patterns.

the Duchess and her poor droid boys were also pretty memorable. felt so bad for them all. i almost started hurting, seeing him in pain like that. i just couldn't leave them alive like that...
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>

Ardim
10.02.2012 , 10:56 PM | #26
Gah, I have so many since I've pretty much done almost everything in-game! Meh, here's all the non-companions I like best.

- Tala-Reh
- Jonas Balkar
- Darth Baras
- Lieutenant Rutau
- Master Sommnick Timmns
- Sergeant Jaxo
- Keeper/Minister of Intelligence
- Watcher Two/Keeper
- Hunter
- Lord Praven
- Darth Malgus
- General Hesker
- Cole Cantarous
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

GARhenus
10.02.2012 , 11:03 PM | #27
Pat-aK and Man-aK!

Man-aK - never going back! never going back!

GIF_Bluehawk
10.03.2012 , 02:12 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Vespertilius View Post
Yup, also my fav npc's from all the game!
I kinda can understend almoust all what they say... but i can't figure yet what is the best translation for "black Bisector"...lol.
The best translation of this is "Problem-solver," at least if you're going by the meanings themselves. You can make the argument that it's also subjective.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU.

Bugsington
12.23.2012 , 10:55 AM | #29
Thana Vess.

jumay
12.23.2012 , 12:41 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by dadamowsky View Post
Skavak - he's increadibly annoying and I was really looking forward to kill him. Well writen nemesis role
I was very happy to give him something that penicillin couldn't cure.