Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite NPC so far...

Bating
12.19.2011 , 09:51 PM | #11
The senator on coruscant, damn shes hot

versulas
12.19.2011 , 10:07 PM | #12
The hutt receptionist from the bounty hunter storyline

I'm loving the imperial storyline... Like the one in Nar Shadaa that starts, "Oh yeah, we just sent in like a thousand men and ten thousand droids- but now that you're here, we've got this in the bag."
Since when has common sense ever been common?

Siriel
12.19.2011 , 10:17 PM | #13
The robotic species (the Gree, Klee, forget), found talking to a senator on Coruscant, is amazing. Loved their android fast talk. Funny stuff.

Kionis
12.19.2011 , 10:24 PM | #14
I am really loving the Trooper storyline but I have to say so far my top three favorite (or at least memorable) characters are, in no particular order, General Garza, Jonas Balkar, and the senator/governor on Taris.

Why those three?

Garza is a really believable, workable character. I dig her thinking--even if I don't agree with it. "We are heartless so everyone else doesn't have to be" and then "her orders first, then our head, then our heart".

Jonas Balkar - Dang he is a fun SIS agent to work with -- his dialogue options are really creative and work well to bring you in.

The Senator/Governor from Taris - I love how passionate she is about building up Taris - her inspirational speeches were what kept me questing on Taris after I finished my main class storyline.

MWidowmaker
12.21.2011 , 11:39 PM | #15
those droid soldiers will serve the Empire just fine.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

SimplyKupo
02.07.2012 , 09:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kionis View Post
Jonas Balkar
THIS! I have a crush on him right now... if my commando doesn't get to woohoo with him I am going to be seriously upset until they release that possibility in some patch or expansion. *shakes fist*

I was sooo sad when leaving Nar Shadda, the next time I saw him I freakin squealed like a preschooler.
The Kupo Legacy
Lydiah is bad... Pichan is worse

Excise
02.08.2012 , 12:06 AM | #17
Gotta go with Keeper.

He's level headed, complex, and has to split his loyalties between the 'rightful' Sith rulers and what's best for the Empire. Seems to genuinely want what's best for the Agent... but is often limited in what he can do.

TheCoug
02.08.2012 , 02:28 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by trenchfutching View Post
On Balmorra, I call her Darth Dirty. I've completely forgot her real name. My Fave so far. We'll see what else they have to offer.
haha Darth Lachris?? How can I forget her!

Also does anyone remember that Jedi Master you fight in the cave on Hoth? His voice acting was amazing. The actor sounded so familiar. I've actually been trying to find out who it is.
Darth Coug | Tyranus Legacy | Scourge of the Jedi
lvl 50 Sith Marauder
<The Nerf Herders> | Guildmaster | Cho Mai Server

OldVengeance
02.08.2012 , 02:48 AM | #19
I'm also a fan of the Gree droids, and with or without their simple happy language words.

Vespertilius
02.08.2012 , 04:25 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
I'm also a fan of the Gree droids, and with or without their simple happy language words.
Yup, also my fav npc's from all the game!
I kinda can understend almoust all what they say... but i can't figure yet what is the best translation for "black Bisector"...lol.