Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pvp trauma debuff in warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pvp trauma debuff in warzones?

Yestreen
08.01.2012 , 08:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by stendarrs View Post
Please tell us more about how great you are and how everyone else sucks and needs to L2P and "work on their gear" . Mmmmkay, thanks again for your epeen post.

Not intended to call anybody bad. What that post intended to do was alleviate confusion. If, for example, dps was regularly doing 500k in void star while healing was only doing 300k, one may wonder why the trauma debuff exists.

I am just pointing out the norm. Im am definitely not the only person on my server who gets 600k or
More regularly in a full length game.

I think you can judge by my other posts that I am not trying to flame anybody; I am merely trying to help

Good day.
Wurdlol
<Hey im mvp>
www.twitch.tv/wurdlolswtor

Thexremstar
09.28.2012 , 05:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by theangryllama View Post
Its basically to make expertise worthwhile to healers.

DPS need expertise to counteract the expertise of other players. At equal expertise no damage is gained or lost... 2 players with identical expertise do equal damage to each other as those same 2 players with no expertise would.

If there was no trauma debuff damage would remain the same (cancelled out by expertise) but healing would increase.

I think there should be a better way to handle it but thats the point behind it that I see.
How does make expertise worthwhile for healers ? all i see is an overall loss in heals -17%! in the end healers get nothing from expertise only damage reduction and damage output! this debuff is unfair and needs to be reworked to INCLUDE trauma to damage class as Ive said in other post if I break ur leg u receive trauma u wont move as fast or hit as hard cause u have trauma. so why is it that healing "ONLY" gets affected bye trauma!