Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle for the Lost City (OPEN RP )

MdLogan
12.07.2012 , 01:15 AM | #11
Naroth was about to request that they wait, then he stopped to consider. If they waited longer than needed then there was a higher possibility of them getting caught and killed by the imperials. They would have the best chance to get moving again. Where are you moving to? I can meet you there. He said reloading his guns and checking his other systems.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.07.2012 , 08:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Naroth was about to request that they wait, then he stopped to consider. If they waited longer than needed then there was a higher possibility of them getting caught and killed by the imperials. They would have the best chance to get moving again. Where are you moving to? I can meet you there. He said reloading his guns and checking his other systems.
There's a safehouse ran by a neutral party somewhere in the city. We're locating it and sending you the coordinates Ravvok said. He ordered his troops to transmit the coordinates.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.07.2012 , 09:14 PM | #13
Thanks a lot. I will see you there. Good luck. He waited for the coordinates before stepping out into the street. He checked both ways to make sure nobody was in the streets, he only saw a couple people mostly neutrals, so he walked out towards the location. He pulled his hood over his face so that he was hidden in case Imperial eyes were watching, he changed his walk to one closer to that of the neutrals walking nearby. He walked for an hour without slowing before he ran into a small problem. There was a roadblock, made by the Imperials, that they didn't let neutrals passed. He checked the coordinates again and found that he would need to make a detour, that would make the travel about an hour longer than planned. Well this is most interesting, I will report this to the Jedi once I get to the safe house. He walked around the alleys finding his way to the safe house. He banged on the doors as if he were an actual neutral, and he promised himself to keep his identity quite until the Jedi arrived.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

TORPlayer
12.09.2012 , 02:38 AM | #14
(Seems to be a lot of reps here so i'll play my agent. I didn't see any other agents on here so i think i can get away with using people from the storyline.)

Steam hissed from the landing gear as Kaulton's X-70B Phantom landed in one of the few imperial landing pads in the city. He grabbed his blaster rifle, combat armor and cloaking device from his storage locker before moving into the comm room to meet with Agent Djannis. Kaulton tapped a button as his holocom lit up, his watcher appearing before him.

Watcher 2, this is Cipher 9. I have arrived in the target city and am awaiting mission briefing.

Understood, Cipher 9. Your orders are to locate and secure a power device located deep within the city defenses. Intelligence reports say this device is capable of powering entire fleets, or orbital stations with destructive capabilities never seen before. There will be Republic forces in the area as well as our own. Eliminate any enemy forces that may get in your way, however, your discretion is needed. It would be catastrophic to our diplomatic efforts if you are to be discovered - warranting the need for a full scale invasion. You have a cloaking device, use it. Are your mission objectives clear, Cipher 9?

Breach the city defenses, acquire the power device, return it to imperial intelligence for study. I'll be back with time to spare - perhaps we can use that time for some R&R?

Looking forward to it agent, Watcher 2 out.

Kaulton made his way to the back of the phantom, exiting out the side ramp. The city was in an all out war, with imperial and republic forces fighting it out in the streets. It was hard to believe any diplomacy was possible in this city. Kaulton fired up his cloaking device and began making his way to the capitol building.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Cipher Agent Kaulton Grimez
Imperial 45 Operative

Bird_of_Thunder
12.09.2012 , 08:39 PM | #15
Ravvok and his men made their way through the streets, bringing down many Imperial troops. As they moved, Ravvok looked up to see an X-70B Phantom prototype ship flyover the city. Well this day just keeps getting better and better. doesn't it he thought to himself. He led his men onward to the safe house. He saw the trooper he had contacted earlier near the door. He walked up, lightsaber still blaring. Good to see you made it here alive
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 09:40 PM | #16
A Jedi, a sight for sore eyes. Especially in this place. Good to see you alive to. He was very glad to have a Jedi nearby at least.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.09.2012 , 10:41 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
A Jedi, a sight for sore eyes. Especially in this place. Good to see you alive to. He was very glad to have a Jedi nearby at least.
There aren't many of use deployed to places such as these, but we still tend to get involved with all this. However, we have a small problem. According to intelligence, this safehouse was abandoned. There's still supplies here and it could be used as a rallying point for Republic troops, however.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

TORPlayer
12.09.2012 , 10:50 PM | #18
Kaulton grinned as he noticed the republic troop and jedi in the distance.

Djannis, you keep moving towards the capitol building and clear a path for me. I'm taking a quick detour.

Kaliyo nodded and continued towards the capitol building. Kaulton made his way to a corner near the republic forces. Loading up 2 tracing darts, shooting them at Ravvok and Naroth. If successful - it would send imperial ground forces to their location.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Imperial 45 Operative

Bird_of_Thunder
12.09.2012 , 10:59 PM | #19
Ravvok could sense someone approaching. He whipped around and dodged the tracer dart. Drawing his double-bladed lightsaber, he gave attempted to engage his attacker, ordering his men to collect the supplies and get out of the area.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

TORPlayer
12.09.2012 , 11:01 PM | #20
Kaulton, noticing his failure, called in reinforcements to his position. Knowing he could not take on a jedi head on, he tossed a stun grenade and high tailed it towards the capitol building.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Imperial 45 Operative