Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Joomla Modules - Server Status - Recruitment - Now Available

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Joomla Modules - Server Status - Recruitment - Now Available

MadMustang
07.27.2012 , 05:33 PM | #1
This is for the guild WebAdmin's out there.
I have created two modules for the Joomla CMS version 1.7 (or later). The modules are SWTOR: Server Status and SWTOR: Recruitment. They are still WIPs (Work in Progress). Feel free to give any feedback and suggestions on how to improve the modules.

SWTOR: Server Status
Version = 1.1.0
Download = Here

Options
  • Show Apply Links - Displays a link to send people to the application for that Advanced Class.
  • Factions - Select your Guilds faction - will display that factions Advanced Classes.
  • Advanced Class - Select High, Medium, Low, or Closed - based on how much your looking for that class.
  • Apply Link - Give a URL to a Application form or Forum page where people can apply for your opening.

Display Example

Options Example

SWTOR: Recruitment
Version = 1.0.0
Download = Here

Display Example

Options Example
Joomla Module - SWTOR: Server Status - HERE
Joomla Module - SWTOR: Recruitment - HERE
I HAVE COME TO KICK *** AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM, ... AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM!!!!

DarthFletcher
04.17.2013 , 06:27 AM | #2
Would be a good idea but please use a better file sharing method - ie use your own FTP and submask the address! going through stupid 3rd parties to download a file is tedious and not 100% safe for users with the amount of crap that filters through the pages.

The modules look like a decent addition but I am not willing to use a none direct download
I have a bad feeling about this

boldee
07.20.2013 , 09:32 AM | #3
I like what you have done here but I think you need to add more advanced options such as module class suffix as this enables customisation of the specific module, a feature I use a lot on my site.
Primus Nova Swtor Resources
Primus Nova/Nova Squadron guild website